Pagespeed with Memcache for multiple sites - any security risks?

Andreas Lehr

Apr 7, 2014, 12:07:14 PM4/7/14
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Is there any security risk in using one ngx_pagespeed with pagespeed and the same memcache Server for multiple vhosts on one server?
Would it be possible to read sensitive data from other sites residing on the same machine?
Would it be possible to implement some kind of authentification for pagespeed communication with different memcache instances/shards?

Thanks!

Jeff Kaufman

Apr 9, 2014, 5:40:06 PM4/9/14
to Andreas Lehr
Could you elaborate more on the attack scenario you have in mind, off
list? It doesn't sound like there's a problem, but if there is I'd
like to have a fix before making details public.