How to change image adress?

anılcan

Feb 15, 2015, 8:30:18 AM2/15/15
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
My image adress changed with mod_speed

before car.jpg
after   car.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sqNqPjiXzL.webp

Howeever i dont want to use it car.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sqNqPjiXzL.webp

How to change it?

Jeff Kaufman

Feb 15, 2015, 11:39:07 AM2/15/15
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
The main reason pagespeed changed the url is to support long-caching.
We include a hash, serve as infinitely cacheable, and then if the
content changes the hash changes and it's not stale. See:
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/filter-cache-extend

It's possible to turn off this renaming, though it does limit the
optimizations pagespeed can make:

pagespeed ImagePreserveURLs on;

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/config_filters#preserveurls

anılcan

Feb 15, 2015, 1:31:32 PM2/15/15
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Which file must be change?

Jeff Kaufman

Feb 17, 2015, 10:08:30 AM2/17/15
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Are you asking where to put "pagespeed ImagePreserveURLs on;" ? That
goes in your configuration, in the same place you initially set things
like "pagespeed FileCachePath ..."