Pagespeed Setup

Nitin Kulkarni

Sep 7, 2016, 2:53:40 PM9/7/16
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,
I am pretty new to google page speed module.
I would need help in understanding the configuring and switching on page speed module. I have installed it on NGINX. Can you let me know
1. How to configure pagespeed in my code?
2. How to switch it on
3. How to switch it off
4. How to gather statistics?

Regards
Nitin

Steve Hill

Sep 7, 2016, 4:22:50 PM9/7/16
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
Hi Nitin,

If you want to switch pagespeed on or off, you need to make changes to the server block in your nginx.con. There are some instructions here (look for nginx.conf):

Information on setting up the admin pages so you can see the statistics is here, though I suggest waiting until you have pagespeed working: