Logs named stats_log_dummy_hostname

Dominique Dutra

Mar 26, 2015, 7:38:01 AM3/26/15
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Dont know if its the standard behavior, just want to make sure its fine. My pagespeed_console and pagespeed statistics are working fine but my log files have this weird names:

stats_log_dummy_hostname:-1    stats_log_dummy_hostname:-24
stats_log_dummy_hostname:-10   stats_log_dummy_hostname:-25
stats_log_dummy_hostname:-100  stats_log_dummy_hostname:-26
stats_log_dummy_hostname:-103  stats_log_dummy_hostname:-29
stats_log_dummy_hostname:-106  stats_log_dummy_hostname:-3
stats_log_dummy_hostname:-108  stats_log_dummy_hostname:-31

I am using nginx version: nginx/1.6.2 from dotdeb.

Thanks!

Jeff Kaufman

Mar 26, 2015, 7:41:21 AM3/26/15
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
If you search your configs for "dummy_hostname" do you see anything?

If not, then my guess is that this is what PageSpeed uses when it
can't figure out the hostname, but from skimming the code just now
(and searching for "dummy") I don't see anywhere where we do that.

Dominique Dutra

Mar 26, 2015, 8:01:45 AM3/26/15
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jeff,
Thanks for taking the time to check it for us.

There is no dummy_hostname on my configs.
I have this 4 wordpress websites that include the same file (ngx_pagespeed_for_wordpress). This file just turns on the filters i'd like to use.

My nginx file is very basic but i'll check it out thoroughly. It might be the issue.

I also have Varnish in front of everything but I dont think that can be the issue.

Thanks! I'll let you know.

Dominique Dutra
Telefone: (51) 35981488 ou (51) 92223151
ddu...@fibersals.com.br | www.fibersals.com.br

Apresentação do Sistema Fibersals

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ngx-pagespeed-discuss" group.