Problems building PSOL from source with ngx_pagespeed

Joe

Dec 14, 2014, 3:46:19 PM12/14/14
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
I've been trying to build ngx_pagespeed but have run into some problems during the final make. Setup:
  • Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.16.7-x86_64-linode49 x86_64)
  • gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.2-19ubuntu1) 4.8.2
The process outlined here fails with a bunch of is incompatible with i386 output in the autoconf.err so I decided to build PSOL from source using the instructions outlined here. PSOL seems to build fine, however when I go to build Nginx (1.6.2)  I get a missing file error (the same error occurs building Nginx 1.6.1). What am I missing here? Do I need a different branch of some repo, or are my PATHs messed up? I'm building everything from $HOME.

Cheers,
Joe

Otto van der Schaaf

Dec 15, 2014, 3:58:48 AM12/15/14