http2 support?

Adam Ridley

Aug 4, 2016, 4:37:26 AM8/4/16
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
Hi is there any problems with http2? Is it widely used with Nginx pagespeed?

Otto van der Schaaf

Aug 4, 2016, 7:43:02 AM8/4/16
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
There have been a couple of compatibility fixes some time ago to get ngx_pagespeed working correctly with the modules for spdy and later on http/2.
There's one outstanding issue I know of that sometimes occurs when serving "special" (4xx/5xx) responses from php, for which I'll be proposing a change shortly. Other then that I think the combination works fine.

If you proceed, make sure to check out the documentation for SPDY and HTTP/2 specific configuration for best results:

Centmin Mod George

Aug 4, 2016, 10:52:20 AM8/4/16
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
No problems here, been using Nginx HTTP/2 + ngx_pagespeed since HTTP/2 was released as a Nginx patch in 1.9.3 on my site https://centminmod.com (with dual ECDSA + RSA certs as well) and my forums https://community.centminmod.com/ :)