Announcing ngx_pagespeed stable release 1.12.34.3

Otto van der Schaaf

Sep 28, 2017, 4:34:57 PM9/28/17
to ngx-pagespe...@googlegroups.com, ngx-pagespeed-discuss
The PageSpeed team is pleased to announce a new stable release for
nginx, 1.12.34.3.

As of nginx 1.13.4 compilation of ngx_pagespeed would fail. This release
addresses that. For more information, see:

To install this update, see:

The installation process remains the same, even if you've already
installed a previous version.

Otto van der Schaaf,

PageSpeed Team

sklep CosmoSPA

Sep 29, 2017, 3:52:23 AM9/29/17
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
hello Otto, can you help me with ngx_pagespeed configuration ? can I ask you someting ?
regards
Wojciech

Otto van der Schaaf

Sep 29, 2017, 5:27:06 AM9/29/17
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
Sure, but discussing any questions you have is probably best done on this list, preferably in a new thread.

Otto

sklep CosmoSPA

Sep 29, 2017, 7:35:34 AM9/29/17
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss