leaked_rewrite_drivers on destruction

Centmin Mod George

Jun 29, 2014, 8:17:37 AM6/29/14
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hi I just found this in my Nginx 1.7.2 error log ?

what's it about ?

2014/06/29 04:38:42 [error] 26324#0: [ngx_pagespeed 1.8.31.4-4009] ServerContext: 1 leaked_rewrite_drivers on destruction

thanks

Joshua Marantz

Jun 29, 2014, 8:55:39 AM6/29/14
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com

This is not a problem you need to worry about.  We need to demote the message so it doesn't appear in the logs by default

When apache is shut down, or just retires one of the child processes, pagespeed waits up to a second for all background activity (http fetches, image compression, etc) it spawned to complete.  Then it just exits anyway, printing that message if some background activity is not yet complete.

Josh