project night, Sep 25

1 view

Dan Rademacher

Sep 20, 2014, 4:06:36 PM9/20/14
to nerds-for-nature...@googlegroups.com, N4N Bioblitz
Hi all,

Just noticed that I was MIA when we were scheduling the Sep 25 project night.

I'll be at a conference in Minneapolis starting that morning, so obviously I won't be there.

Next Nerds bioblitz isn't until some time in November, so we'll have one more project night before then. Next weekend (when I'm still away), Cal Acad will be coordinating the blitz in San Mateo County at Memorial Park. Hope some Nerds appear and represent!

Alison, Rebecca, not sure if you guys are planning to cross the bay for Thursday's event. Looks like Liam is coming.

One of you might get deputized to talk bioblitzes with any bioblitz-y folks who appear!

Onward,
Dan