Herons head update

1 view

Dan Rademacher

Nov 7, 2014, 12:37:53 AM11/7/14
to N4N Bioblitz, peter....@sfgov.org
Hi folks,

We're up to 48 RSVPs for Saturday on Eventbrite - and even better are the serendipitous partnerships with folks like the Greenagers youth team who know the park and can lead teams, and the Nature Sounds Society, who decided to visit at dawn to make a habitat recording of dawn chorus.

Amazing!

Btw I'll be shopping for a limited but tasty array of snacks to have at the wrap session, thanks to our year of blitz funding from the Pollination Project.

Thanks for putting so min energy into the blitz already! It's going to be super fun!

Best,
Dan