Heron's Head blitz, coming up

Dan Rademacher

Oct 13, 2014, 4:52:33 PM10/13/14
to N4N Bioblitz
Hi folks,

We're about a month out from our fall blitz, at Heron's Head park in SF on Nov 8.

I assembled our usual array of materials and I'd love more eyes on them to see if we're missing any key info:

1. iNat Project page, the single key destination to which we should direct people to learn about and sign up for the Herons Head Blitz:
http://www.inaturalist.org/projects/india-basin-heron-s-head-bioblitz

2. Default event PR language, calendar listings, tweets: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VKqaesu6yAiO6DMe3tYf6OUoIOy-TgT-kw8SRvI0Ips/edit#

Once we have these firmed up internally and with our collaborators, it would be awesome if we could all post far and wide.

Take a look at both and other comment right in the Google Doc for #2 or ping me with comments on #1.

Onward,
Dan

Adrian

Oct 14, 2014, 12:41:22 AM10/14/14
to Dan Rademacher, N4N Bioblitz
Looks good to me Dan, I just made a couple small tweaks.

Adrian