Fwd: Heron's Head bioblitz sound recording

1 view

Ken McGary

Nov 6, 2014, 3:55:32 PM11/6/14
to N4N Bioblitz

Hi folks,

Nature Sounds Society will be at Heron's Head recording early, and they are looking for at least one birder with a good ear to join them for a nearby sumptuous breakfast afterward (~8-10AM) to listen to the recording and help ID bird species that can then be added to iNaturalist as sound observations. They also plan to do some other soundscape-type editing with the results.

I know it's short notice, but if you or anyone you know might be able to help, please let me know and I'll pass the word.

They ask for no visitors during their early morning sunrise gig, but will re-set up their equipment during the wrap party for those who'd like to inspect the gadgets and ask questions.

Thanks, and hope to see many of you at the bioblitz!.

Ken