Bioblitz in San Francisco this weekend and link to more bioblitzes

Rebecca Johnson

Mar 15, 2016, 3:00:57 PM3/15/16
to Jack Dumbacher, Amy Wolfrum, Mary Ellen Hannibal, nfn-bi...@googlegroups.com, Dan Rademacher, Raffa, Damien, Laura Herszenhorn, lj...@hotmail.com
Hi all,

We are co-hosting a bioblitz this weekend in conjunction with the San Francisco Planning Dept. and Dept. of the Environment Arbor Day Fair near and around Coit tower, Washington Square Park, Aquatic Park and Fort Mason in San Francisco. We are going to try and walk as much of the City's planned Green Connection #1.  The route runs from the Embarcadero to the Presidio along Filbert, Francisco, and Greenwich Streets. The corridor was designed to support Monarch butterfly habitat and safe walking and biking. We would love to have some more nature nerds out with us. It will probably be a smaller blitz than many of you are used to but should be super fun-and-free lunch!
Feel free to share!

Learn more and sign up here:

Here is a link that has all of the upcoming events we are planning and collaborating on this spring and summer.

Thanks all,
Rebecca

--
Rebecca F. Johnson, Ph.D.