Cal Academy Thursday night

Dan Rademacher

Nov 2, 2014, 7:43:37 PM11/2/14
to N4N Bioblitz
Hello Blitzers!

This coming Saturday is the Heron's Head/India Basin bioblitz! If you haven't signed up, you should!

Thursday night, we have an opportunity to hand out stickers at Cal Academy's Night Life.

AND I already got the stickers printed!

The problem: I realized this morning that I'm double booked for Thursday night.

Anyone want to go hand out some stickers? Anyone planning to be there already who can hand out stickers?

Lemme know and then we'll work on the logistics of sticker handoff.

Thanks!

Onward,
Dan

Ken McGary

Nov 2, 2014, 7:54:34 PM11/2/14
to Dan Rademacher, N4N Bioblitz
Dan, I will be there and we have been asked by Meg to table there as well, will get more info out shortly. Have heard this request, too? Awesome stickers, thanks!

Ken

Ryan Kaldari

Nov 2, 2014, 9:33:48 PM11/2/14
to Dan Rademacher, N4N Bioblitz
I can help table and/or pass out stickers if you still need someone to help.

Kaldari

On Nov 2, 2014, at 4:43 PM, Dan Rademacher <dan.r.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Johnson, Rebecca

Nov 3, 2014, 1:40:46 PM11/3/14
to Ryan Kaldari, Dan Rademacher, Brastow, Peter (ENV), N4N Bioblitz, Ken McGary, Young, Alison
Hi Kaldari and Ken,
It would be great if you can handout stickers, talk to people about the BioBlitz and general nerds for nature tabling. I think Peter can ensure you have a table in the biodiversity section.
That being said, you could also come to the Planetarium show @ 6:30 and the panel @ 7:30 and just hand of stickers there and give some to the Department of the Environment people to hand out from their table....or do some sort of tag teaming.
Just let me know, if you plan to come and I can put you on the list!
Thanks,
Rebecca

Nadja Lazansky

Nov 5, 2014, 1:52:33 PM11/5/14
to nfn-bi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All, I would like to help out doing whatever needs to be done on Saturday. Let me know.

Thanks,
Nadja