Nerds on Safari!

Amber Hasselbring

Apr 7, 2015, 2:10:56 PM4/7/15
to N4N Bioblitz, Peter Brastow, Ken-ichi, Sarah McConnico, Michelle Chang, Johnson, Rebecca, Jon Swae, Madalyn Watkins, Carlo Arreglo, Jessica Kleinman, Ali Sant, Rick Johnson
Hello Everyone,

Thank you to those of you who are already participating in the prototype and bioblitz, which are right around the corner!

I’m reaching out to let you know the status for the Market Street Nerds on Safari Bioblitz! We hope you can help us spread the word or even join in and lead a group!

Here is a rundown of the event: Nerds on Safari Market Street Bioblitz — April 9 to 11, 2015, with the main public bioblitz occurring on Saturday, April 11th from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. with the wrap session happening from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. The Bioblitz headquarters is the Outpost prototype located in front of 1028 Market Street. We will always depart from this location and return to this location after the event is complete. The wrap session will also be held here.

In addition, we are offering our Naturalist Leaders a $50 stipend for your participation. Here are the leaders and sections we have covered. If anyone can fill in the empty spaces, that would be incredible!

Please call me, Amber if you have questions at our Nature in the City number, 415-564-4107

Thank you so very much! We’re so excited to have you with us.

All the best,
Amber

Nerds on Safari: Market Street– April 9 - 11, 2015 three full days with public Blitz from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. with blitz download from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
The blitz headquarters will be at a sidewalk prototype in front of The Hall, a resturant located at 1028 Market Street
Naturalist LeaderLocationTime
Peter BrastowPrototype Resident Naturalist Thursday day11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Ken-ichi UedaPrototype Moth Light Thursday night9 p.m. to 11 or later
Amber Hasselbring and Sarah McConnicoPrototype Resident Naturalists Friday day11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Prototype Moth Light Friday night10 p.m. to 12 a.m. Saturday or later
Morning Bird Walk Saturday morning7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Civic Center Saturday -- Public blitz10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sue Bierman Park Saturday -- Public blitz10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Michelle ChangEmbarcadero Waterfront Saturday -- Public blitz10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Rebecca JohnsonYerba Buena Park down to Folsom Saturday -- Public blitz10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Jon SwaeMarket Street from 4th to Embarcadero Saturday -- Public blitz10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Madalyn WatkinsMarket Street from 8th to 4th Saturday -- Public blitz10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Everyone who can be there! Prototype Bioblitz Wrap Session Saturday -- Public blitz1 p.m. to 2 p.m.

Amber Hasselbring

Executive Director
Nature in the City: Inspiring San Francisco to discover local nature
PO Box 170088, San Francisco, CA 94117
natureinthecity.org
415-564-4107