heron's head!

1 view

Dan Rademacher

Nov 8, 2014, 12:00:15 AM11/8/14
to N4N Bioblitz, peter....@sfgov.org
Hello to the BB list folks who are coming tomorrow!

9 am at Heron's Head!

I'm planning to get there by 8:30 with the following stuff:
  • Projector and extension cord
  • laptop, power supply, video adapters
  • sign-in sheets, clipboards
  • N4N stickers
  • Miscellaneous other eventy things in my biobox (name tags maybe, tape, team leader sashes, etc)
  • chips and hummus, cookies, nuts, other snacks for the wrap
  • N4N banner
  • WiFi hotspot JIC
I skipped drinks as too complicated -- I assume people will bring their own water.

If you think anything else would come in handy, please bring it!

Apologies for mass email to those on the NFN bioblitz list not able to attend. Just wanted to be sure I didn't miss anyone!

Best,
Dan