Alexander Keth's

manic.d...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2006, 4:28:47 PM6/2/06
Just went to the store to pick up my 'usual Friday after work 6-pack'
and noticed they had Keth's. Anyone know how long this beer has been
available here (in the bottle), and if it here to stay?

Thanks!

Mmmmm....Keith's

Little Ed

Jun 2, 2006, 4:36:03 PM6/2/06
and about time!!

There is an article on it on vocm.com, Labatt has brought it here
to stay

carl

Jun 2, 2006, 4:38:45 PM6/2/06
Giggety the fuck up! Finally, a REAL keiths better! No more draft for me!
"Little Ed" <maco...@gmail.com> wrote in message

bigred3

Jun 2, 2006, 6:05:06 PM6/2/06
too bad they got rid of carlsberg :(

leafs74

Jun 2, 2006, 6:24:51 PM6/2/06

I just read the article regarding this on vocm.com also. The question I
ask is this: does this mean Alexander Keith's will be available in
every little corner store that sells Labatt's, or will I have to travel
to the LC to get it?

katherine

Jun 2, 2006, 7:57:03 PM6/2/06
I just seen it at Marie's minimart
<manic.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Andrew

Jun 2, 2006, 9:23:36 PM6/2/06
Sales started on June 1 and you'll see it in any store that orders
it....same as any other brand available from the store's Labatt
distributor. If the store want it, they can have it

The Dark Lord

Jun 2, 2006, 11:04:32 PM6/2/06
Sweet.....

"katherine" <kather...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ruddiger

Jun 3, 2006, 9:50:00 AM6/3/06
Doesn't it cost more?

That's what the lady at Stockwoods told me

Cheryl

Jun 4, 2006, 2:57:38 PM6/4/06
We found it at the Irving in Paradice
Not sure the price as I wasnt the one buying it

"Ruddiger" <guy_inco...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Darren

Jun 4, 2006, 6:32:18 PM6/4/06
I also found it at our local Irving. Cost me $11.20 for a 6 pack Friday
evening.....and $11.20 Saturday afternoon.....and $11.20 Saturday
evening.... :-)

"Cheryl" <venomous...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

HabsMan

Jun 5, 2006, 10:06:19 AM6/5/06
Hahaha....good one!

So I know its $11.20, and where to find it, BUT why do the bottles
have NL. necks? ie. shorter necks then the regular Keiths bottles? Are
they bottling it in NL?? Are the brewing it in NL?? One would think
that if it is coming from NS. they would have long necks.....moosehead
has the longer necks, so whats up with the Kieths??

Cheers,

Todd

Jun 5, 2006, 4:16:23 PM6/5/06

Re-bottled Jockey Club. lol