Pine Warbler- Waterford Bridge Road

brucema...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2015, 12:10:48 PM11/22/15
Had a dull Pine Warblers with juncos behind St. Mary's school this morning.

Birded 7:30 to 11:00 in the Waterford Valley did not turn up any other warblers but there were some nice flocks of juncos, chickadees and G.c. Kinglets. one adult Northern Goshawk. about five Song Sparrows.

Sunday ain't over till the sun is down. Heading back out.

B Mactavish

lancy cheng

Nov 29, 2015, 7:17:17 PM11/29/15
The/A Pine Warbler in the graveyard 10:00am today (Facebook news)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=947630755330032&set=gm.1286152161410192&type=3&theater

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2015, 10:19:51 AM11/30/15
He is there again with his evident wing bars but he was not dull he had a beauty
white breast with yellow very bright on both sides of his breast and to the sides of his cheeks just below chin.A very nourishable suet full of beef suet.nectar natural coconut/peanut butter/crushed seed/seed has been stashed in low foliage away from all supposedly the Crowns like low shrubbery and eat pesnut butter suet and love nectar now if only they can find it because when it is found it will be bird popular and must be a five pound football onion bag lets cross our fingers!

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2015, 7:58:01 AM12/1/15
I remember putting a big football suet to close to the ground at Pip's site and it gone the next day dog got it and then figured my suet had little life if I did not hang it higher so it's quite hidden and hard to see I'm confident the junco's and birds will find it today and when they do all should find it a respectable locale,hidden but up in a thicket of tree's west end of Cemetry!

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2015, 2:27:32 PM12/1/15
After studying the Blue headed today I'm confident that it was the Blue-headed I seen and not the Pine warbler due to the very distinguishable yellow on outer breast and very white chest with indicative eye ring!