last sighting of The White-winged Tern was...?

drdo...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2015, 7:49:07 PM8/29/15
I know the White-winged Tern was seen at Chamberlains Pond on Thursday by a few people. But does anyone know if it has been seen since then? Did anyone look today and not see it?

The Common Terns are rapidly disappearing

B Mactavish

Randy Wabush

Aug 29, 2015, 8:42:51 PM8/29/15
Was there from 2:30 to 4:00 pm with no sign

Randy

billmac...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2015, 6:16:20 AM8/30/15
Checked the marina and Chamberlains Pond 0630 - 0730 Sunday with no sign of it.

Bill MacKenzie

CreamSkimmer

Aug 30, 2015, 2:49:04 PM8/30/15
Hi Bruce. Saw the White-winged Tern making a 5 minute visit to Chamberlain's Pond around 5:55 PM on Friday evening. It left in the usual way from the SW corner of the pond by the barrier beach and headed south towards Long Pond.

Chris

Jared Clarke

Aug 31, 2015, 12:39:01 PM8/31/15
I spent nearly two hours at Chamerlains Pind (1000-1200) this morning with no sign of the White-winged Tern. I also checked the marina/yacht club at 1215-1230 with no sign of any terns whatsoever during that time. It seems "the" tern has left us.

Jared

billmac...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2015, 3:14:49 PM9/1/15
The tern is at Chamberlains Pond right now - 4:45 pm Tuesday.

Bill MacKenzie

billmac...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2015, 3:30:47 PM9/1/15
...and just headed south at 5:00 PM. Perhaps back to the yacht club.

Cathy Field

Sep 1, 2015, 5:25:25 PM9/1/15
Was in that area today. Didn't see the tern ,however in Long Pond on Perrins Rd there was 6 golden plovers sitting on a rock on the far side of the gravel pit .that was a great surprise.