Ferryland snipes update, Mon.30th.

Les Sweetapple

Mar 30, 2015, 2:25:44 PM3/30/15
This morning between 10:00AM - 12:30 Pm. I was at The Valley rd. site in Ferryland. The 4 snipes were present that included the strong candidate for the common snipe. Didn't see any during the 1st hour. Then I spotted one hid in the tall grass. He didn't move as I watch him for abt.15mins. It wasn't until 11:30 AM when the feeding started. At several times I could see all four. They were located further up the hill from the road. I didn't get the opportunity to photo underneath its wing.
Les Sweetapple