White-winged Dove continuing...

Shawn

Dec 3, 2016, 7:35:16 AM12/3/16
I arrived at Clara's in Renews this morning, before birds arrived. At around 8:30am like clockwork, according to Clara, the WWDO was present. Also, a White-throated Sparrow, and the Mourning Dove.

Shawn

Shawn

Dec 5, 2016, 10:54:45 AM12/5/16
Saw and photographed the WWDO, again this morning in Renews. First time that it didn't appear until that late in the morning from my several visits of late.
It's usually, at 8.30am, like clockwork. This is also the first time that I didn't see the Mourning Dove. But, after the last couple of days, and near misses on the, Doves, by the SSHA, it may be that the WWDO, that is in mourning for it's friend from the Deep South!
All the other usual birds at her feeders, and still the, White-throated Sparrow.

Shawn