Bear Cove Point Road

lhow2000

Oct 20, 2017, 3:21:08 PM10/20/17
Just wondering if it is possible to drive out Bear Cove Point Road in a car or suv. Thanks.

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2017, 3:29:04 PM10/20/17
On Friday, 20 October 2017 12:21:08 UTC-7, lhow2000 wrote:
> Just wondering if it is possible to drive out Bear Cove Point Road in a car or suv. Thanks.

Got a house in Renew's and drive a piece of junk out there whenever I wish.Thou!,I'm holiday's and heard you have had a lot of rain but just cannot fathom that you could not drive there!

Bill MacKenzie

Oct 20, 2017, 4:10:51 PM10/20/17
I drove out last week. Road is in excellent shape and any car would be fine.

Bill MacKenzie

lhow2000

Oct 23, 2017, 5:42:18 PM10/23/17
Thanks for the reply’s guys.