Freshwater-bay

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2017, 2:48:08 PM6/20/17
3,000 step's 30 Blackpoll singing their we,we,we,we,I'm sure there were more!This place is known for squirrel's but I have noted a huge drop in number's.Probably the last of cones has led to stellar year's for Yellow-rumped and Black-poll's.The place is full on with Black-poll's and all thru-out the bush.Nice pic's of a Hairy woodpecker at a nesting hole with chicks screaming for food incessantly,Ruby Crown's are there.Never seen one Yellow warbler in the bay,I think I heard them North of the trail but no eyes on them.I heard every Black-poll,never seen one.If anyone would ever like to do a listening count if you go early morn'in they will all be we,we'n!