Skupiny Google už nepodporují nová předplatná ani příspěvky Usenet. Historický obsah lze zobrazit stále.

Goshawk/Bowring Park

50 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

thefunkys...@gmail.com

nepřečteno,
29. 3. 2015 7:01:2229.03.15
komu:
It appears this hawk is using the Stump as a attach staging point.He was hidden just 8 feet above the stump with small birds aware but ignoring him.He flew off when I re-supplied and circled the pond went underneath the bridge where the electrical arm for entering the park so I go over there,can't find him and decide to do a little more small birding and that bugger is stationed right over the stump again,more small birds and blue-jays and they all ignore him,he's waiting for a rock dove/duck easy pickings breakfast.I just observed him for like 5 minutes straight in different tree's,then he's leaves the stump and flies right under that bridge again,made a try for a duck and bets are he's at the stump again.I will not put peanut butter on the tree as with the wetness and mild weather the bark where the greasy butter is,is highly affecting the bark,what others do I cannot advise.I feel the tree as served a purpose but to affect it as to destroy the bark well i'm a naturalist and against any such behavior.The creeper and Boreal have become peanut butter crack heads and this site will not be here next year,I believe we have a responsibility to feed but we also have a responsibility not to make birds lazy and overly comfortable.They live in a dangerous world and as far as the Creeper goes it's just nature in me for him to boogie to the thickness and under-growth,it's mild today and he was finding enough in the harsh winter before he ever found the butter.Have a good day,i'm just happy he's cleaning the bark of the remains.
0 nových zpráv