nuthatch at long pond.

Derek Hammond

Apr 17, 2014, 11:25:05 AM4/17/14
I seen the nuthatch at 920 am today april 17, 2014 about mid way through the fluvariam trail near the bench where the large rock is sticking out bank. there is more than one nuthatch in that area seen a few.

Shawn

Apr 17, 2014, 6:53:02 PM4/17/14
On Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:55:05 PM UTC-2:30, Derek Hammond wrote:
> I seen the nuthatch at 920 am today april 17, 2014 about mid way through the fluvariam trail near the bench where the large rock is sticking out bank. there is more than one nuthatch in that area seen a few.

Actually, there have been a few of them there for years. Also, A good number of Black-capped Chickadees and Boreal Chickadees.