Mourning Dove

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2017, 2:27:40 PM1/15/17
Under the feeder tree in Kelly's Brook.I was surprised to see the bird.So odd for him to have found the feed in such an enclosed little spot.Hopefully he'll show up in my backyard.

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2017, 1:36:23 PM1/16/17
On Sunday, 15 January 2017 15:57:40 UTC-3:30, thefunkys...@gmail.com wrote:
> Under the feeder tree in Kelly's Brook.I was surprised to see the bird.So odd for him to have found the feed in such an enclosed little spot.Hopefully he'll show up in my backyard.

Now he prunes and sleeps in the Lagoon under feeder tree's.Wow musky green ring around his eyes I had never noticed before.Pruning like it was a summer day!

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2017, 11:53:30 AM1/19/17
Sleeping in the cubby hole of the feed tree,I was putting out feed and he was so camouflaged I could have patted him down.Completely tame to me one foot away,never moved just slept with one eye opened! We are up to three female Green winged teal in Kelly's Brook! Sleeper/Mourning Dove!1 p.m