Birdwalk MUN Botanical Garden Sunday Morning June 26

Gene Herzberg

Jun 23, 2016, 9:32:26 AM6/23/16
The next regularly scheduled bird walk will take place Sunday, June 26th at the MUN Botanical Gardens. The walk starts at 8:00am from the parking lot opposite the main entrance on Mt. Scio Rd. and generally lasts about 2hrs. All welcome!

Gene and Karen

Shawn

Jun 24, 2016, 7:43:26 PM6/24/16
On Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 11:02:26 AM UTC-2:30, Gene Herzberg wrote:
> The next regularly scheduled bird walk will take place Sunday, June 26th at the MUN Botanical Gardens. The walk starts at 8:00am from the parking lot opposite the main entrance on Mt. Scio Rd. and generally lasts about 2hrs. All welcome!
>
> Gene and Karen

Gene, do you know whom I can contact to inquire about not being able to see recent postings. Ive checked with others, and apparently there are more recent postings than this one of yours, which is the most recent one showing on my system.

Shawn