Yellow-throated Warbler, Burton'd pond

lancy cheng

Dec 1, 2016, 8:40:22 AM12/1/16
Feeding among spruce trees on the south side. Calling.

lancy cheng

Dec 1, 2016, 2:11:22 PM12/1/16
I apologize for wrongly identifying the trees. They are not spruce trees but I have no idea what they are. The location was accurate. The Yellow-throated Warbler was among those "brown sticks with green needles on"... ;)

Tony L.

Dec 1, 2016, 2:22:18 PM12/1/16
On Thursday, 1 December 2016 15:41:22 UTC-3:30, lancy cheng wrote:
> I apologize for wrongly identifying the trees. They are not spruce trees but I have no idea what they are. The location was accurate. The Yellow-throated Warbler was among those "brown sticks with green needles on"... ;)

"Conifer" is a catch-all term that would work. :)

lancy cheng

Dec 1, 2016, 2:25:20 PM12/1/16
Thanks, Tony! All those sticks are conifers now :)

Clyde Thornhill

Dec 1, 2016, 2:36:22 PM12/1/16
I believe the tree is an Austrian Pine :)

edhayde...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2016, 2:43:42 PM12/1/16
Ethel and I quickly agreed that these pines will from here on in be Lancy Spruce to us.

lancy cheng

Dec 1, 2016, 2:51:42 PM12/1/16
Thanks! It will be my honor. Rock pigeon is dove; Lancy Spruce is pine :)

Frank KING

Dec 2, 2016, 10:13:19 AM12/2/16
Any sign of the Yellow-throated Warbler today?

Tony L.

Dec 2, 2016, 12:01:23 PM12/2/16
On Thursday, 1 December 2016 16:21:42 UTC-3:30, lancy cheng wrote:
> Thanks! It will be my honor. Rock pigeon is dove; Lancy Spruce is pine :)

Pinus chengii?

lancy cheng

Dec 2, 2016, 12:02:55 PM12/2/16
That's very scientific! :)