Nashville & Orange-crowned Warbler - Waterford Bridge Rd

brucema...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2015, 1:18:24 PM11/22/15
Had a bright Nashville Warbler and an Orange-crowned Warbler with a group of ten juncos and three Black-capped Chickadees on Waterford Bridge Road. In the graveyard. West end near the private houses.

B Mactavish 2:47 pm (the sun ain't down yet)

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2015, 5:54:38 PM11/22/15
On Sunday, 22 November 2015 14:48:24 UTC-3:30, brucema...@gmail.com wrote:
> Had a bright Nashville Warbler and an Orange-crowned Warbler with a group of ten juncos and three Black-capped Chickadees on Waterford Bridge Road. In the graveyard. West end near the private houses.
>
> B Mactavish 2:47 pm (the sun ain't down yet)

What are the chances that any of these multible warbler/Kingbirds sightings will attempt migration? I seen a cat jumping for flies on Colonial Street and today and the next so many days should be good for them to fill up,do you Bruce believe at this stage of the game that any of these birds including the Bittern will make it South?