Raptors over Churchill Park Soccer field.

Howard Clase

Mar 29, 2015, 7:51:27 PM3/29/15
While talking to my son in England on the phone around 5.30 pm. I watched a Goshawk cruise over going west - (size comparison with crows).

2 hours later my younger son phoned and while talking to him an imm. Bald Eagle circled slowly over, but going in the opposite direction.

Looks as though moving my phone by a window at the front was a good idea! No more sons to phone or I might have got an owl.