The Virginia River Prairie Warbler - Sunday

brucema...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2016, 3:27:54 PM12/4/16
Checked out the lower Virginia River to see if the chat had found the suet I put out more than a week ago. Didn't see the chat but lots of juncos and a couple Boreal Chickadees were at the suet and nearby saw the Prairie Warbler just a little down river from the suet.

The suet cage can be seen from the foot bridge (just up river from the Legion). The cage is in the red osier bush. I am sure the chat is in the tangles there somewhere.

B Mactavish