Golden Crowned-Kinglet/Kelly's Brook

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2016, 5:40:28 PM12/22/16
When they pick a winter territory they become pretty regular and easy to find.Foraging on the ground and inches above in tangles and thickets I followed him or her along the river in Kelly's Brook today.Nothing new down there just chick-a-dee's/junco's/Green winged-teal,mallards.Very very icy and dangerous,gripper's would be a good idea!

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2017, 12:48:55 PM1/17/17
On Thursday, 22 December 2016 19:10:28 UTC-3:30, thefunkys...@gmail.com wrote:
> When they pick a winter territory they become pretty regular and easy to find.Foraging on the ground and inches above in tangles and thickets I followed him or her along the river in Kelly's Brook today.Nothing new down there just chick-a-dee's/junco's/Green winged-teal,mallards.Very very icy and dangerous,gripper's would be a good idea!

The Golden-Crowned Kinglet continues in Kelly's Brook!