The Moon is out! Radio Edition! Tune in!

Bradley

Jul 20, 2009, 10:02:47 AM7/20/09
to New York Moon
Hello Moonenites,

Just in time for the 40th anniversary of the Apollo moon landings, we
have published our latest edition of the New York Moon. Tune in at
www.nymoon.com .

One of the most ambitious projects was Tweet Radio, which takes random
tweets and reads them out on our Moon radio module. The result is a
bizarre window into everyday life on the internet, with spammers
inundating us, people musing about droll things, and the occasional
flicker of genius.

Also, take a look at our film festival for the blind with music from
Greg "Cosmo D" Heffernan, Diego Stocco and others. There's a radio
drama, an essay about efforts in the Bronx to revive an underground
stream, and audio dispatches from across the globe.

We hope you like it. Thank you to all those that contributed in this
edition and those that will contribute in the future!

The Moon