Moon Meeting - January 24, 2009

Steven Hasty

Jan 17, 2009, 6:51:10 PM1/17/09
to New York Moon
At this very special meeting of the The New York Moon, we'll discuss
not only the next edition, but the future of the project as a whole.

Don't let YOUR voice go unheard on this momentous occasion.

We're tentatively considering an issue revolving around radio and
broadcast, but, as always, remain open to worthy alternatives.

Date: Saturday, January 24, 2009
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Heeb/Moon HQ, 18 Bridge St., Brooklyn, NY
(View map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=18+Bridge+St.%2C+Brooklyn%2C+NY
)

Directions:
Simply take the F train to the York St. stop and walk toward the river
on Jay. Turn right on Front St., and then left on Bridge, walking
toward the eternally humming and possibly carcinogenic power plant.

See you next Saturday, and please call 917 463 6885 should questions
arise.

Pizza and beer provided.