A delay, but not for long!

1 view

Bradley Hope

Mar 22, 2009, 7:48:34 AM3/22/09
to newyo...@googlegroups.com, editors-o...@googlegroups.com
Greetings friends of the Moon,

Sorry for the long delay in getting back to some of you. We got
completely bogged down with putting up the Moon gallery installation
on Broadway (pic attached) and sort of lost our way with deadlines.
This, unfortunately, is not the first time.

No worries! We are still on track but now everyone has a bit more
time. Many of the projects have progressed nicely and we'll start the
design phase on them soon. As for the others, we still have plenty of
time. Just send me a note and let me know where things stand and what
more we can do to facilitate the project. The time consuming part of
this might be converting non-audio pieces into audio.

FYI: Here is a table of contents for this edition:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pVxMGMwVVbhqDjNT_UhEPFg&hl=en
It may not include everything that we are doing, so let me know or
edit it appropriately.

Also - we are putting together a small series of sounds from abroad
and strange, interesting places. Right now we have the Chor Bazaar
market in Mumbai and some music recordings from Kazakhstan. Ideally,
they would be short pieces - like a minute - that could take you to a
faraway place. Let me know if you have any more of these. This would
go under This Island Earth, our foreign section.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Bradley

_MG_7212.jpg