Partial keypress event binding support

Steven Marks

Aug 11, 2015, 10:20:26 AM8/11/15
to Newspeak Programming Language
I implemented partial keypress event binding support that may be useful to include in the platform. I separated it out and it can be found here[1]. The changes I made can be found in the 3rd commit. Normally I would submit a pull request, but I made some changes to the morphic mapping which is written in smalltalk and not included in the main repository

[1] https://bitbucket.org/steven_marks/newspeak_keyboard_bindings

Gilad Bracha

Aug 11, 2015, 11:00:34 AM8/11/15
to newspeak...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Steve! We'll take a look and figure out what to do.

--
Cheers, Gilad