IF YOU ARE NEW AND YOU WANT TO RECEIVE A E-MAIL, TELL ME!

Ernnie Yhinse

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
> If you want to receive a E-Mail you can send me E-mail such:

> Hello, Ernnie. I live at .........
>
> Thank you.

GA + AA

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
to j...@psl.metrolink.net
Hi!

I did read your message. I am new and wondering if my E-mail
address is working.

Thanks,

GA + AA

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
to John, Crupi, <jmc@psl.metrolink.net
Hi,

I did read your message. I am new and wondering if my E-mail

address is accessible. Please try it.

Thanks,

AA

GA + AA

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
to John, Crupi, j...@psl.metrolink.net

Roger C. Ross

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
John Crupi wrote:

> HI I NEW AND NEED TO KNOW IF YOU GOT THIS NOTE. I'M FROM FLORIDA AND AM A
> RETIRED ENGINEER.It made it to California

Rhonda M.

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
to dabo...@lince.lander.es
Well you seem kinda nice. Maybe you can help a new kid out. I
have no idea what Im doing. Did I do this right?

John Crupi

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96

Jayper C. Sanchez

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
to dabo...@lince.lander.es
I'm new at this newsgroup. But I've been interneting for two years now.
YES!!! It did take me this long to decide that I needed to subscribe to a
newsgroup. Funny thing is, I don't know how to post up a new question for
everyone to see. I have so many questions about the web and setting them
up, and I know that I'll find someone out there who can help me. Thanx!!!
I think putting up an "re:If you are new....." is a great thing to do. In
my case if this was not here, I would have been stuck....Thanx again.
Bye!!!!

Kjell Wilsson

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
to dabo...@lince.lander.es
Hallo Ernnie

I live in Stockholm, Sweden and testing Internet for the first time.
Please write back and confirm if you have got this message.

kjell

Fernandes

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
I am new, hope this is working!

Lise Marmier

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
to dabo...@lince.lander.es
Hello, I live in Switzerland and i'd like to receive mail. By bye

Lise Marmier

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
to dabo...@lince.lander.es

ev...@primenet.com

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
to rr...@ridgecrest.ca.us
I am and I do. I feel kinda lost out here, but I really want to figure it
out!! than"Roger C. Ross" <rr...@ridgecrest.ca.us> wrote:

>John Crupi wrote:
>>
>> HI I NEW AND NEED TO KNOW IF YOU GOT THIS NOTE. I'M FROM FLORIDA AND AM A
>> RETIRED ENGINEER.It made it to California
ks,

ev...@primenet.com

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96
to rr...@ridgecrest.ca.us
I am and I do. I feel kinda lost out here, but I really want to figure it
out!! thanks,

Dennis Ginther

Jan 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/12/96

Hello!

I just want to see if my software is working. Thank you.

Dennis...

Chris Billias

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
to Gil...@mail.telepac.pt
Got it. Could you return the favor so I can see if I work also? Thanks

Chris Billias

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
to Gil...@mail.telepac.pt

Chris Billias

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
to Gil...@mail.telepac.pt
Got it. Could you return the favor so I can see if I work also? ThanksGA
+ AA <Gil...@mail.telepac.pt> wrote:
>Hi!

>I did read your message. I am new and wondering if my E-mail
>address is working.
>
>Thanks,

ted thompson

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
to dabo...@lince.lander.es
I am also new. Please reply if you receive this.
Thanks

sk...@richmond.infi.net

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
to Gil...@mail.telepac.pt
im new snd would love some mail. hope to hear from you.

Scott Lyon

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
to GA + AA

I.R.

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
to Lise Marmier
Hi...My names Jason and I go to college in Chicago, U.S....I've
never been to switzerland....although I have been to
Ostereich(Kitzbuhel)..email me back!!...bye Jason...

Ruth Crespo

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
In <4d8vn1$r...@news.infi.net> <sk...@richmond.infi.net> writes:

>im new snd would love some mail. hope to hear from you.

Im new too pls send mail

K-...@worldnet.att.net

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96
Hi. Thanks for the offer of a test! As yet I have never received a note
in my E-Mail from any one so I don't know if the stupid system works.
If possible please send even a Hi! it works message. Thanks

Ron

In case my net address doesn't show up it is K-...@worldnet.att.net

Please note that the K-A-R must be upper case. Thanks again.

Henry LUKE

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
do i have a valid account as well? please reply to see if my mail setup is
ok . thanks

Henry LUKE

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
to sl...@elite.net
please reply to check if my email is ok. thanks

Henry LUKE

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
to sl...@elite.net
please see if mine is ok too. thanks

Rick Fuchs

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
In <4d9qrg$d...@news.ios.com> Georgia Blau <bl...@198.4.75.52> writes:

>Hi! I'm new to the net and not even sure how to use this. Hope you
>receive it.
>--
>[Mappings]
>in=txt,,TEXT,text,plain
>out=txt,ttxt,TEXT,text,plain
>both=doc,MSWD,,application,msword
>in=xls,XCEL,,,
>out=xls,XCEL,XLS4,,
>both=xlc,XCEL,XLC3,,
>both=xlm,XCEL,XLM3,,
>both=ppt,PPT3,SLD3,,
>both=wp,WPC2,.WP5,application,wordperfect5.1
>both=zip,,,application,zip
>both=rtf,,,application,rtf
>both=ps,,,application,postcript
>in=eps,,EPSF,,
>out=eps,dPro,EPSF,application,postscript
>both=mpg,,,video,mpeg
>both=jpg,,,image,jpeg
>both=gif,,,image,gif
>both=tif,,,image,tiff
>both=pct,,PICT,,
>both=mac,MPNT,PNTG,,
>
>[Switches]
>ImmediateSend=0

Georgia Blau

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
to sk...@richmond.infi.net

gary markarian

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
to ru...@ix.netcom.com
i'm new , i'm in sunny southern california. write me please.

Henry LUKE

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
to sl...@elite.net
please reply to see if the mail is ok, thanksScott Lyon <sl...@elite.net>

Ralph Lao

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
to Henry LUKE
I received your message clearly and quickly.

Please confirm mine, so that I'll know I can receive also.

Thank you

Henry LUKE

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96
to sl...@elite.net

jpmuller

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
to K-...@worldnet.att.net
I am new... I think I am replying to KAR. Please
acknowledge receipt of my message. Thanks...

michiel servaes

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
Hello, this is a test from Michiel (Netherlands)

Dan Wagner

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96
to Brobay
I tried to send mail to Norway, and I think I sent it to North
Carolina. Please tell me how to look up the E-Mail address for the man
in Norway who wants to hear from anyone in the world when the only
addresses I can find are the ones from the people who have already
written him.
Thanks!

Dan Wagner

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96
to brobay

Dan Wagner

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96
to Rhonda,M.
Help! I am trying to send mail to the person in Norway who wants to
hear from anyone in the world. I can only find the addresses of the
people who have already written him. How do I find his/her E mail
address?
Thanks

Dan Wagner

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96
to pr...@nilenet.com
Please help me! I wanted to send E-mail to the person in Norway and I
cannot seem to get the correct E-mail address. How do I find it? The
only addresses I seem to find are the ones from people who have already
replied to him/her.

TimRidinger

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
to mva...@onramp.net
Hey I am new so why don't you e-mail me. By the way I am not Tim, that
is my dad. My name is Travis.

Melissa Valdes

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
to wag...@mail.midusa.net
who are you?

Bill Jarrell

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
Melissa Valdes wrote:

> who are you?
I am a new internet person looking for chit chat with someone nice I
am a small town girl in North Carolina. I think this is very
interesting talking to people through the net. Who are you? Tell
me something about you so I can resond. I am 30 years old married
with two children. Two boys ages 10 and 12. Well here is a little
information and would like a response.
The address above is my husbands here is mine
There is a space between nan @. nan @mail.gld.com

Tricia Wyatt

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
to Babychris
Would love some corresponding e-mail from different folks.

James Link

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
to clam...@farpoint.dataorg.com
Tricia

I too am starting out in cyberspace. Do you work for a paper company as
your organization specifies? I am a self employeed landscape architect.

Jim

Kerry deWeerd

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
to clam...@farpoint.dataorg.com
sure! don't even know if this thing works...

Blake King

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
Tricia Wyatt <clam...@farpoint.dataorg.com> wrote:
>Would love some corresponding e-mail from different folks.
>Hi, I'm from Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.

bill baker

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
to clam...@farpoint.dataorg.com
no 3 no 1 fan always likes to chat with new people from all over the
world.
e-mai address w...@clearnet.net look forword to new discussions!
and new friends.

no 3 n0 1 fan

Cindy

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
to rkj...@agt.net
Hi Kerry de Weerd!

I just send you a message because your desperate, but it is now the upper
way round (I hope I say this right), I am desperate and I want to see of
this is really working.

Please send me a message and I'll be very grateful.

I am a normal girl, who like all the good stuff.

It is a short message, but I have to do my work. I am at the office rigth
now.

I will check later if you send me a message (E-mail).

Bye bye

Cindy

Jen

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
to Dr...@euronet.nl
HI !!

Send me an E-mail and tell me what is my ADDRESS please !!
I'll be appreciated.

Jerry

Gilbert Chua

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96

Gilbert Chua

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96
to clam...@farpoint.dataorg.com

John Parry

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96
to j...@psl.metrolink.net
hi we are new to the net.
I hope you get this message all the way from New Zealand

regards Lyn

Romy Beeck

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96
to Rober...@mci.newscorp.com
How are you doing

ROBERT RYAN

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96
to jo...@voyager.co.nz
Hi Aussi (oops) :0 :)

I have a question for you. I just watch a video called
"Once we're Warriors". Interesting film, but I was confused
about a basic tenet of the story. The main male character
Jake (Mr Fist) referred to himself as only a slave, where
his wife was a Mauri.

Now the Question!

Did the English settlers (or invaders, depending on your point
of view) bring African slaves with them; or was he referring to
himself as a Mauri slave?

Thanks
Rob Ryan

JeffMacke

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
I would love some mail!!!!

scott m simms

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
It worked, I guess.

Me too.
scott
+++++
\ /
o o
/
-----
-. .-
.

Jill Trottier

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
to ro...@excel.net
Hi, who are you and where am I typing to.
I am totally new at this and just happen to be
looking around at newsgroups on Netscape since
I am having trouble connecting to newsgroups on
Internet Explorer. Well Have a nice day.

blu...@ivnet.com

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
Just read a message from John Parry in New Zealand in the newsgroup. I have a
skydiving friend in New Zealand by the name of Lance. I would like to locate
him or get his email address. Have you or anyone else seen him on the internet
(or bumped into him in New Zealand!) If so, please respond to Blu...@ivnet.com

Thanks!
(and Blueskies from
Ottawa, Illinois)

scott

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
to jtro...@wincom.net
Hi there I am also new at this and I find it very exciting to receive
mail. I guess when the newness wears off it wont be such a big deal.
So now you have a message to read. Feel free to respond. See ya!

ray payne

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
In article <4dhfnn$d...@news.onramp.net>, mva...@onramp.net says...

>who are you?ray payne. I am new to interet and would like to find some
people who would like to help me to establish myself in internet. I am a
tow truck opperator and my intrests are playing guitar(country music,old
rock&roll)My other intrests are ausi fotball and computers.

rosie

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
In article <4dq64s$f...@oznet07.ozemail.com.au>, jo...@voyager.co.nz
says...

>hi we are new to the net.
>I hope you get this message all the way from New Zealand
>
>regards Lyn

HiLyn! Hope you are getting lots of answers to your request for e-mail.
We are new to the net as well and have never gotten a message. Married,
kids, pets, a career. Home in the country.
Doris

crystal collopy

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
to jill, trottier
Hi, Jill! I'm new to this newsgroup. I am writing from Munster,
Indiana just to say hello. I am a school teacher.

crystal collopy

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
to jill, trottier

Joe Adler

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
to jean...@pla-net.net
Hi.....I wish to subscribe!

William Evans

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
to jtro...@wincom.net
I am new at this, and just about every msg I send is returned. If you
received this, please respond.

Thank you.

crystal collopy

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
to jill, trottier

Joy

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
to ro...@fox.nstn.ca
Well, I am new to the internet, and why am I here is because of My
teacher ask to have a research on this, and I think this is a kind of fun
to get to know some friends all over the world and now I am having an
exam right now, Wish me good luck and it's good to know you.

Joy

jsibucao

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
to sl...@elite.net
I just wanted to send mail to uh... well anybody, I guess. I WANT
MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BORED!!!!! I'M LONELY!!!!!! And one more
thing:"Dammit Jim I'm a musician not a computer guru!" By the way, my
name is Jesse from Tampa and I am also a student at USF (stands for U Stay
Forever) Have Fun!!!!!!!!!

Sandy Hanson

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
Hi! I am trying to reach crystal.kaliope. Did I do it? I am also a
school teacher. Please write me back so I'll know if you got this or
not.

Thanks!

Sandy Hanson
Oregon

Michael Graham STANDING

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
to jo...@grupo.bfe.pt
Hello This is the first time I've sent any E-mail so I hope that you get
this. Yes, Yes, Yes I would like to receive some mail from you.

City of Melville

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
to arti...@worldweb.net
Hello from Melville Civic Square Library Staff. We have just had Internet
connected and are busy experimenting.So G'day from W.A.

user

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
to JLIU.smus.bc.ca
Hi there, I am new too... My name is Natalie and I should be writing a
report right now but newsgroups are too interesting... Good luck with
the exams

Gonzalo Casas

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
to XZE...@nb.vse.cz
Hi Radek!

I want to get an email from you.

Bye Gonzalo

ARTURITO

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
to JLIU.smus.bc.ca
HI JOY. NICE TO MEET YOU IN THE NET.
THIS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE IN THE WEB
I JUST FOUND YOU HERE
GOOD TO SAY HELLO
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM

GNOL/ R2RTO
24/01/96

DENNIS V. ORME

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96

> Hello This is the first time I've sent any E-mail so I hope that you get
> this. Yes, Yes, Yes I would like to receive some mail from you.
> Hi how do I know what part of the world all these new guys and gals are from I am
> from Cape Town s.a.

----
DENNIS V. ORME
PRIVATE

your Username here@directnet.net Enter your full name here

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
to 10075...@compuserve.com
eMail me - I'm a good correspondent - John

Susan D

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
Hello! I am new at this also! I am on my computer (on-line) all of
the time! There are so many different things to do on the internet.
I haven't gotten much e-mail yet, but I hope to in the future. So
please mail me!

Jim Helriggle

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
to roger phillips, blue...@ixnetcom.com
roger phillips wrote:

> i am new and over 50. it would be great to receive messages.hello roger,just a short note to say welcome to the over 50`s gang and
i`m new at this also. hello from ohio.

roger phillips

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96

Bruce Bosley

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
to dabo...@lince.lander.es
what ? i dont understand. - bb

Jaime Roldan

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
to s...@falcon.cc.ukans.edu

Yes I want to receive some mail, I'm from Santo Domingo,
Dominican Republic, 28 Years old.,...

Thanks....

g.gamble

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
to 10075...@compuserve.com
I am lost, got e-mail yesterday with attachment lost it never found.

ag...@pge.com

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
to DENNIS V. ORME
> > from Cape Town s.a.dfgdfgdfgdfgdfg

ag...@pge.com

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
to DENNIS V. ORME
> > from Cape Town s.a.Hello, I'm from San Francisco.

ag...@pge.com

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
to DENNIS V. ORME

ag...@pge.com

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
to DENNIS V. ORME

gerard kiely

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
to ag...@pge.com
hi, i'm steve from wakefield, west yorkshire, uk.
nw to internet- don't know what the hell i'm doing help! help! hepl!!!!!
hear from u soon

Clive Sheiles

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
to gerard kiely, Clive Sheiles
gerard kiely wrote:

> hi, i'm steve from wakefield, west yorkshire, uk.
> nw to internet- don't know what the hell i'm doing help! help! hepl!!!!!
> hear from u soon Clive ,,,, Gerard I,m new 2 and I hope you send me something

grabham

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
to Gil...@mail.telepac.pt
I am a newbie also and would like to also be inv.

Nanette Treece

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
to gra...@uky.campus.mci.net
Yes, I'm new and would like to receive E-mail. So long...Nanette

David J. Reid

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
to lyn
Hi Lyn just got on the net myself and tripped over
your letter. I am from Barrie, Ontario Canada
You are having great weather in New Zealand
catch you later
Dave

David J. Reid

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
to lyn
DaveJohn Parry <jo...@voyager.co.nz> wrote:
>hi we are new to the net.
>I hope you get this message all the way from New Zealand
>
>regards Lyn

David J. Reid

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
to jo...@voyager.co.nz