Anyone in the world please say hello

Brenda DePoortere

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
Aloha from Hawaii - I'm new to the net too!
--
MZ

Nick Davis

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
Hello Baby!!!

Surfs up**** are you young,blonde, slim with beutiful eyes and a huge
bank balance, preferably also owning your own superyacht, and corporate
jet if so HHHEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO from the United Kingdom.

tarakus

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
to br...@aloha.com
hello brenda and aloha i'm tarakus (adam loucks) i just thought i'd say hello from london
ontario canada i'm also a new user. feel free to e-mail me any time at tar...@execulink.com
i would love to know whats going on in hawaii.

tarakus

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
to brenda, depoortere

koh kok weng

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
to br...@aloha.com
Brenda DePoortere <br...@aloha.com> wrote:
>Aloha from Hawaii - I'm new to the net too!
>--
>Selemat Datang from Singapore.
Welcome from Singapore
Tell me more about Hawaii and yourself. Bye

Dave Sultz

Jan 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/27/96
In article <3106B8...@aloha.com>, Brenda DePoortere <br...@aloha.com>
says:

>Aloha from Hawaii - I'm new to the net too!
>--
>MZ
And Hello from Kansas! Where the wind chill was -30F today! The air temp.
tomarrow will be +40F tomarrow though. Thats what I like about it, if you
don't like the weather-tomarrow will be differant!

Daniels@infonet.tufts.edu J Daniels

Jan 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/30/96
to pdmc...@mail.teclink.net
Hello from New England.

Daniels@infonet.tufts.edu J Daniels

Jan 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/30/96
to pdmc...@mail.teclink.net
Hello from New England.

es...@pc.jaring.my

Jan 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/30/96
to Joan, Dan...@infonet.tufts.edu
.. and a "hello" it is from sunny malaysia

Seppo Paijula

Jan 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/30/96
In article <4elm9c$f...@d2.tufts.edu>, J Daniels <Joan Dan...@Infonet.Tufts.edu> says:

>Hello from New England.

Hello from Finland

pdmcneil

Jan 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/30/96
to br...@aloha.com
Hello,
I can't remember if I have already sent you an email message or not. Oh
well, if I did then here is another one from Mississippi.
P. McNeil

Tim Greek

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
In <4elol1$p...@pinta.kolumbus.fi> seppo....@pp.kolumbus.fi (Seppo

Hello from California (the most NORMAL state in the United States).
:)

Hoornaert Jan Stephanie

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
On 30 Jan 1996, Seppo Paijula wrote:

> Date: 30 JAN 1996 18:39:29 GMT
> From: Seppo Paijula <seppo....@pp.kolumbus.fi>
> Newgroups: news.newusers.questions
> Subject: Re: Anyone in the world please say hello

> In article <4elm9c$f...@d2.tufts.edu>, J Daniels <Joan Dan...@Infonet.Tufts.edu> says:
> >
> >Hello from New England.
> >

> Hello from Finland

Hello from Canada

Annick

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
to rom...@luminance.bull.net
Hello! en provenance dirrectement du Quebec ou la temperature es t plus
que froide!

rada jacoby

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
Hello from the Windy City Chicago

rada jacoby

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96

rada jacoby

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
to hoo...@server.uwindsor.ca
HELLO from Chicago

Ronald solis

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
to rmja...@pla-net.net
hello from the dominican republic . in the caribean.

christopher nicolaus

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
to m.s...@codetel.net.do
hi! From Flagstaff Az.

and Patricia Mulford@vixa.voyager.net Karl and Patricia Mulford

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
to m.s...@codetel.net.do
HI! This is my VERY FIRST e-mail message on the Internet. I have no
idea what I'm doing. In fact, I'd be real surprised if this actually
gets to you!!!

I'm writing from Michigan, USA.

Scott Hunter

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
> I'm writing from Michigan, USA.HELLO. I'M FROM MOORPARK,CA (50 MILES NORTH OF L.A.)AND I GOT YOUR
MESSAGE. THIS IS MY FIRST MESSAGE TOO!

Tim and Mary Ann Bullard

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
Hello, well we are not from some exotic land, merely Oregon. But we
DO live on a mountain in rural southern part of the state.
HAPPY GROUND HOG DAY!!!!!!!!

Stay warm!

Mary Ann & Tim

fred

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
to Karl, and, Patricia, Mulford, vixa.voyager.net
i'm also new at this, but having fun trying to make things happen. i
think! i'll be happy to hear from you ( if only to make me believe this
works)

fred

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
to Karl, and, Patricia, Mulford, vixa.voyager.net

su...@manhaten.microserve.com

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
to rmja...@pla-net.net
Hello from the keystone state, Pennsylvania

Simon Kainz

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
Allo !

Aussi in Graz (Europe, Austria) il fait tres froid.

S.K.

Liam Wee Gee

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
to tbul...@chatlink.com
Hi Marry Ann & Tim, my name is Liam

Just to say hello

Please do e-mail back to me

cyberiaeal6

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
to fk...@gramercy.ios.com
yes fred it works. I'm just as intrigued

Flathead Insurance

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
to more...@cc.worldlinx.com
just coming back at you from Montana.

love your French, but I cannot read it.

Mike

john centola

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
hello.

Håkan Friborg

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
In article <31125C...@ix.netcom.com>, srhu...@ix.netcom.com says...

And this is my message too, in fact!!!

John J. Adamo

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
In <4erras$16p@vixc> Karl and Patricia Mulford <Karl and Patricia

Mulford@ vixa.voyager.net> writes:

>HI! This is my VERY FIRST e-mail message on the Internet. I have no
>idea what I'm doing. In fact, I'd be real surprised if this actually
>gets to you!!!
>
>I'm writing from Michigan, USA.

HI from troy,n.y. What`s new in your neck of the woods? >

Drouffe thomas

Feb 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/3/96
to jon...@ix.netcom.com
Hi from Paris.
I'm brain new netsurfer, and i don't understand how newsgroup works.
Could you E mail to "dro...@worldnet.fr" to explain me? It will be a
bargain to chat a little bit.

Tom

Dena Edwards

Feb 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/3/96
In article <4emr4t$2...@news.bellglobal.com>, more...@cc.worldlinx.com
says...

>Hello! en provenance dirrectement du Quebec ou la temperature es t plus
>que froide!

Hello from Medford, Oregon, USA. It finally warmed up to 50 F and sunny.

Nicola von Berg

Feb 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/3/96
Re: Anyone in the world please say hello

hello from the cold north part of germany

Jacques Bergeron

Feb 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/4/96
to y...@somehost.somedomain
Hi from Audrey in Québec, in Canada!

@cardiff.ac.uk Annett Schwichtenberg

Feb 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/4/96
to y...@somehost.somedomain
Hello from annett, sending greetings from Cardiff, Wales

Eugene Smith

Feb 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/4/96
to y...@somehost.somedomain
Hello from Huber Heights, OH
Record cold last night, how's your weather??

Robert McFadyen

Feb 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/4/96
to wze5as, cardiff.ac.uk
Hello from London

Robert McFadyen

Feb 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/4/96
to wze...@cardiff.ac.uk
Hello from London

Richard Schroeder

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
to jac...@saglac.qc.ca
Feb. 4, 1996

Hello to Jacques from Oklahoma City, Ok.

josess

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
to wze5as, cardiff.ac.uk
Hello, from José, São Paulo, Brasil

Richard Schroeder

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
to wze...@cardiff.ac.uk
Feb. 4, 1996

Hello to Annett from Oklahoma City, Ok USA.....

Eugene Tey

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
to SMI...@concentric.net
Hello!I'm Eugene from Singapore.Where are you from?Please E-ME!

Ray Simmons

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
In article <3106B8...@aloha.com>, br...@aloha.com says...

>Aloha from Hawaii - I'm new to the net too!
>--
>MZ
Greetings from Pennsylvania.

Francis X. Archibald

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to ca...@bucky.win.bright.net
"Hello!" Where are you located. I am in South Carolina, although if you
came here and guessed where you were based on the temperature you would
think you are in Minnesota. Please acknowledge to
FXArc...@charleston.net.Best wishes.

Francis X. Archibald

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to ca...@bucky.win.bright.net

Victoria M. Bruce

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to mor...@ccworldinx.com
Salut-la!

Je suis irlandaise puis j'ai passée une année au Québec, en Gaspésie,
l'an dernier. Et ca me manque énormément. Ici il ne neige pas. Il
mouille!

Bonjour au Carnival de Québec et au Bonhomme de neige. Bois un caribou de
ma part.

Victoria

Victoria M. Bruce

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to mor...@ccworldlinx.com

Victoria M. Bruce

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to more...@cc.worldlinx.com
Salut-la Annick!

Victoria M. Bruce

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to more...@cc.worldlinx.com
Salut-la Annick!

Victoria

Victoria M. Bruce

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to more...@cc.worldlinx.com

Kursist

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to cah...@singnet.com.sg
hello from denmark

K-M Gustavsson

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
Hi Viktoria!

Whats up! I am sitting in Stockholm Sweden, and are just on my way home
from the office.

Please send me a mail so I can get back to you tomorrow.

Best regards Niklas Davidsson. (I am using my colegues Adress)

In article <4f7gqi$8...@hermes.ucd.ie>, dbs9...@carraig.ucd.ie says...

>Salut-la!

Teresa J Huffman

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to y...@somehost.somedomain
Hi from Louisiana!

Teresa J Huffman

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to y...@somehost.somedomain
Hi from Louisiana!

Stephen McSpadden

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96

Hello, Keystone !!!
How's the weather in Pen.? The rain has started and the snow is starting
to turn to slush in Spokane, WA

RICHARD

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to edw...@cdsnet.net
OH ALRIGHT, HELLO FROM THE UAE WHERE IT IS 75 DEGREES AND SUNNY.

Sharon Moskwa

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
Hello from Chicago, IL. It's getting balmy here...we expect 20 degrees by the end
of the day!

Gerry & Sandee Lowry

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to robe...@mail.easynet.co.uk
HELLO ROBERT IN LONDON FROM THE NORTHWOODS OF WISCONSIN. SNOW HERE IS
THREE FEET DEEP & SO COLD THAT OUR ROAD DEVELOPED INCH WIDE CRACKS BUT
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT IT IS ONLY 43 DAYS TILL SPRING!!

Gerry & Sandee Lowry

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
to robe...@mail.easynet.co.uk

Donn Osborn

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
Teresa J Huffman wrote:

> Hi from Louisiana!Hello Theresa. Funny that your message seems to have made it to a web
page in Seattle Washington called NWLINK. So I will answer by saying hi
and hope that all is well in Louisianna! I have a friend there that I
have never been able to see. Take care.

Dave Lipinski

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
to KIZ...@emirates.net.ae
Howdy from Iowa. We finally broke zero degrees this week. My
toes are still defrosting

Dave Lipinski

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
to KIZ...@emirates.net.ae

stephenb

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
to y...@somehost.somedomain
Hi from the rain soak beeches of yes you guest, Ireland, where when it's
not raining it's.........raining.

stephenb

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
to pdmc...@mail.teclink.net
Just a little something for you to think about it just made me wonder
about 30 seconds ago. If everyone is talking to everyone else. Can
anyone spell the word privatcy i don't think that is spelt right but you
know what I mean take it easy where ever you are and send me a message
tell me what you think

See around

Ste!

Doug Warner

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
to smo...@csfbg.csfb.com
Aloha, Howzit? DOUG

mally

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
to DLipinsk@trekman@corenet.net
Hello David! I'm a new user myself and glad to add a message to a fellow
neophyte. Good luck - Malcolm

Shaun

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96

-To bad Davey,weather here in Melbourne,Australia is a nice sunny 31
degrees celsius-
SDB...@MFS06.cc.monash.edu.au

kerstin gessinger

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
to stephenb<sztepehenb@indigo.ie
Hi, the weather in germany is not so fine, but I like it
raining, snowing and the coldness.

kege...@stud.uni-sb.de

Ginger Morrison

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
to smo...@csfbg.csfb.com
Hi Sharon: Just saw your request for anyone to say hello, so HELLO
SHARON. How is the weather where you live? I am from Eastern Washington
state and we have had VERY COLD WEATHER. -30 and colder, but now it has
warmed up to 35 above and rain.

Janne T Lehtelä

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
to thuffma
hello from tampere FINLAND

Robert Cottage

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
to gin...@eburg.com
Hi Ginny from Western North Carolina. Beautiful day today especially
after all the ice and snow storms (a rarity in this area) and below zero
weather. Again, Hello, from North Carolina.

Robert Cottage

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
to gin...@eburg.com

Tom Larsen

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
to rcot...@mail.primeline.com
Hello from California
Tom

Tom Larsen

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
to rcot...@mail.primeline.com
Hello from California

Tom Larsen

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
to rcot...@mail.primeline.com
Hello from California
Tom

João Paulo Goulart

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
Hi, TOM, Hello from Pico,...

Paul Kraczkowski

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
In article <4evjk3$b...@gina.zfn.uni-bremen.de>, nvb...@zfn.uni-bremen.de
says...

>Re: Anyone in the world please say hello
>

>hello from the cold north part of germany

hello from los angeles

Arie

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
Hello from Pretoria!!

Mänttä user

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
to gs...@cis.co.za
hi,l'm Arif,If you like look my home page
ari...@mantta.fi/~arifso

Geri Caldwell

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96

Hi Tom! Here's a big wet and rainy hello from Washington State. First
we had snow,ice,and cold....now rain,rain,and more rain!
I'm real new to the net...lot's to learn!!! Have a nice day!!

danyal

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
>hello from israel

danyal

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
>HELLO FROM ISRAEL :-)

danyal

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96

dou...@ic.mankato.mn.us

Feb 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/9/96
to Janne.T...@pp.inet.fi
Hello from Minnesota!

Rosanna Kristine Cruz

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
to gerd
hello from the warm part of this world the Philippines
where are you? and what's up :)

Tony B

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
If you feel really really nuts I am for you.

Mark Wesley

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
to thuffma
Hello from Bedford, England!
Hows business?

Monty & Lisa Thiesse

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
to tzr...@tcm.nbs.net
dou...@ic.mankato.mn.us wrote:

> Hello from Minnesota!
> > Hello from Washington State. (We are all wet! From flooding guys, from flooding!)

Buss Leydig

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
HELLO FROM TENN.

Clay Connolly

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
Jocelyn Dufour wrote:

> Candice Mason wrote:
> >
> > Hello from Georgia.Hello from Montreal.Canada

Hello from Vancouver Canada
I am held captive in a classroom and want to go Home!

Warren Hopper

Feb 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/11/96
In <4fja30$2...@news.aladdin.co.uk> Mark Wesley

<wes...@post.kbnet.co.uk> writes:

>Hello from Bedford, England!
>Hows business?

Hello from Don in California

Kenhomer

Feb 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/11/96
Hello from Toronto

Michael F. Peckham

Feb 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/11/96
to tzr...@tcm.nbs.net
Hello from Nebraska

CONTRANET (I.B.S.LTD.)

Feb 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/11/96
to stu...@indigo.ie
Interestin!!!!!!!!

Pat

stuart

Feb 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/11/96
to kiz...@emirates.net.ae
Hello Richard

I'm in Ireland.

Weather dry, overcast after windy night.

I have just joined the Internet so i am only finding my way around.

Keep in touch.

Stuart

Kim Poulsen

Feb 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/11/96
Rosanna Kristine Cruz wrote:

> hello from the warm part of this world the Philippines
> where are you? and what's up :)
> hello my name is Kim
> I'm frome Denmark and there is VERY COLD rihgt now

Dianna Morse

Feb 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/11/96
to dou...@ic.mankato.mn.us
Hello from sunny Florida.

wendy cook

Feb 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/11/96
to ca...@ix.netcom.com
hi from wendy in yucaipa,beautiful sunny southern california

It is loading more messages.