Toll Free: 1800-303-6789 For Gmail Support Or Gmail Technical Support. Just Googled for Gmail Support.

Sid

Oct 13, 2013, 12:35:02 AM10/13/13
Toll Free: 1800-303-6789 For Gmail Support Or Gmail Technical Support.
I typed in google for gmail support and then gmail technical support and even gmail phone support. The Toll free number : 1800-303-6789 Showed up and when i called on this number. No one Answered.
I was wonderding if anyone can help me find their number.
I need help with Google Apps. My email email is suspended due to some billing issue. and i need to contact google apps as soon as possible.
Please post Gmail Phone Number.. Or How to Get Gmail Support.

Thor Kottelin

Oct 13, 2013, 12:45:01 AM10/13/13
"Sid" <welli...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I typed in google for gmail support and then gmail technical support and
> even gmail phone support. The Toll free number : 1800-303-6789 Showed up
> and when i called on this number. No one Answered.
> I was wonderding if anyone can help me find their number.
> I need help with Google Apps. My email email is suspended due to some
> billing issue. and i need to contact google apps as soon as possible.
> Please post Gmail Phone Number.. Or How to Get Gmail Support.

If you run a web search for that number, you'll notice it's advertised as
the support number for any number of different brands. In other words,
it's probably a scam. Search engines are useful tools, but you always need
to consider how trustworthy the sites you find are.

The Google support website is at https://support.google.com/. I don't know
if Google provides support by phone.

--
Thor Kottelin
http://www.anta.net/

DANGER!!

Aug 24, 2015, 8:00:04 PM8/24/15
WARNING!!! DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER. THE PEOPLE YOU WILL FIND THERE ARE FRAUDULENT, PREDATORY. BOTTOM DWELLING SCUM BAGS WHO HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO GOOGLE WHATSOEVER. BE WARNED!!