IF YOU URGENTLY NEED CASH MONEY PLEASE READ THIS

reddprinc...@yahoo.com

Jan 11, 2011, 12:49:56 PM1/11/11
FAST CASH
----------

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! PLEASE READ ALL! READING

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
while back, I was browsing through
newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar
to this that said you could
make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, Yeah
right, this must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I
kept reading. Anyway, it said
that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
article. You then place your
own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
article in at least 200
newsgroups.

(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it
over, and talking to a few people
first, I thought about trying it. I figured: what have I got to lose
except 6 stamps and $6.00,
right? Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...

within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I
figured it would end soon, but
the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00.
By the end of the second week
I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
$10,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
over $42,000.00 and it's still
coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have
spent more than that on the
lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
works.... Also, make sure you
print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off
of it, as you need it. I
promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will
start making more money than
you thought possible by doing something so easy!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple
directions and watch the money come in!

It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
postage)

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not

illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!!

If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive

extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE:

Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
yours in 20 to 60 days. This
program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of
the participants. Please continue
its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now
become part of the Mail Order
business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible,
it's a service. You are in the
business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality
lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to
the income, which is made from
people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each piece of paper; PLEASE PUT ME
ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside
EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so
the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
Next, place one paper in each
of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
envelopes, each with a piece of paper
stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
What you are doing is creating a
service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
service and you are paying for
it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all.
So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and
they confirmed that it is indeed
legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Bryan Payne

157 Oates Ave, Holland Park

Brisbane, Queensland,

Australia 4121

#2) Jon Hayes

20 teeple st.

Woodstock On.

N4S-3Y7

#3) Anthony M. Ceballos

927A E. Lexington Dr.

Glendale, CA 91206 USA

#4) K. Baker

P.P. Box 23051

Waco, Texas 76702

#5) Moris Balli

Kashani 3/b 40

Tel Aviv 69499

ISRAEL

#6) Kurtis Glenn

1637 s Ash pl

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012 USA

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other names up (6 becomes 5,
5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible.
Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think
there are close to 24,000
groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
more money you make!

This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal
lottery laws.

Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
you can use it again,
and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look
at it this way. If you are
of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
others have received will
come your way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy
and keep the notes people send you.

This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
be a good idea to wrap the $1
bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)

So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
six members will be reimbursed
for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each.
Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
be receiving thousands of
dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each
of the first six people listed
above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
business!

--DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS--------- (If you
don't have an add posting
programme)

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor
at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of
this document, and select
'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the
'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into
notepad so that you can add
your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different
settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums,
message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text
of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the
Subject, this will be the header
that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post
message button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of
it, it will take about 30
seconds for each newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A
MINIMUM OF 200**

That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
within days! You may eventually want
to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive.
If you wish to stay anonymous,
you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

Now the WHY part:

Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
example). So then I made $5.00 with my
name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me
$1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
of the original 5, that is
another $25.00 for me. Now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with
my name at #4 and only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
persons turn around and post the
MINIMUM 200 with my name at
#3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!
OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a
MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at
#2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
$3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all
deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if
still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups
react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only
$6.00! AMAZING! When your name
is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
newsgroups, and send out another
$6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And
start posting again. The thing
to remember
is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the Internet and reading
these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford
$6.00 and see if it really
works?? I think so... People have said, & quote; what if the plan is
played out and no one sends
you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when
there are tons of new honest
users and new honest people who are joining the Internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing
to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every
day, with thousands of
those joining the actual Internet.

Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

mrssandra...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2013, 1:46:05 AM11/28/13
hello client

my name is Mrs Sandra thomson, i am a private loan lender and i can help you with the loan that you are seeking for. contact back to me asap if you have not yet received your loan. email me at mrssandra...@hotmail.co.uk thanks and welcome

dustinfo...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2013, 10:12:59 AM12/30/13
Need loan please contact me asap

san...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2014, 1:03:59 AM1/12/14
I'm in of cash urgently. Pls help

davet...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2014, 10:07:56 PM1/21/14
I need a loan urgently i m from singapore my email address is davet...@gmail.com waiting for your reply

skish...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2014, 4:47:41 AM1/29/14

yakub...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2014, 1:43:03 PM2/6/14
Sir, hi
I am Yakub here from Hyderbad, India,
sir the the fact is iam poor due to poor my life become hell bcoz my wife left me with 3 kids bcoz of i am poor,i.e also with 3 kids they r living with me only.
sir u said me but i dint got u r tips bcoz of my poor english,
so sir i just want help financially to make my kids future bright endeavours, but sir nobody will trust what i describe to u but sir i am not an cheater or fraud person, if u or anybody think i am true pls.. help me for my kid sake, or if u think i am fraud or flirt or just lying pls.. don't help....
sir if possible anybody is there who help me please contact me +91 9000280677.
thanking u sir plzzz help me if possible anybody....
God bless u

sohail2...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2014, 11:00:45 AM2/15/14
sir
i am interesting your $6 programe plz send me detail.

Kitty Lockheart

Feb 16, 2014, 6:13:48 PM2/16/14
THE PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR MONEY-MAKING METHOD

All you need is:

1) An email address
2) A PayPal account
3) $6.00

WHAT IS IT?????

The idea is that of a system that takes advantage of the power of
compounding. And in a big way, let me tell you. First and foremost
understand that there are countless spin-offs of this system that try
make a
"quick buck" off of people. Long lists, the 5 & 10 dollar trees, the
birthday systems,
etc... Those spin-offs do make money because of the ease of
implementation
of this idea, but they do NOT use the compounding advantage. This
system
is THE LEGIT and PROFITABLE one.

Here is how it works...

There is a list of 6 email addresses (you'll see it as you read
further).
Each of these people has already taken part in this system. When
someone new
comes along (such as yourself) he/she removes #1 off of the list,
moves the other five email addresses up one position (i.e. #6 goes to
#5,
#5 to #4, etc.), and places their PayPal email address in the #6
position. This process is what develops the power of compounding. The
bottom line is this

HONESTY and INTEGRITY CREATES PROFITABILITY.

Following this EXACT process is what creates the money, and that is
why this system
has been raved about in the media. Altering the system creates weak
results. The legality of this system comes from the idea that you are
of course creating a mailing list, and a "service" is being provided
(more on that later.) Now on to how your $6.00 creates BIG money...

INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP 1:

The first thing to do is highlight and SAVE this entire post in word
or notepad on your computer so you can come back to it later.
After that, if you are not already a PayPal user you need to go to
the PayPal website at paypal.com and SIGN UP.
If you want to be able to receive credit card payments from other
people then
you will need to sign up for a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (not just
PERSONAL account).
This is highly recommended to allow others easy payment
options. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will
have to verify your bank account with PAYPAL (which may take a few
days). PAYPAL is 100% secure and is used by millions of people
worldwide.

STEP 2:

Here is where the action occurs. The first thing to do is to send a
$1.00 payment to each of the 6 email addresses on the current list
from your PayPal account. To do this quickly and successfully, follow
these simple steps:

1. Login to PayPal and click on the "Send Money" tab near the top of
the screen

2. In the "Recipient's Email" field enter the email address

3. In the "Amount" field enter "1" (This is your $1.00 payment in
USD
US Dollars)

4. In the "Category" field select "Service" (Keeping it legal)

5. In the "Subject" field type "EMAIL LIST"

6. In the "MESSAGE" field enter "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST".
By
doing this, you are creating a service and maintaining the legality
of
the system by "paying" for the service.

7. Finally, click on the "Continue" button to complete the payment.

8. Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. That's it!
By
sending the $1.00 payment to each address, you are implementing the
compounding POWER of the system. You will reap what you sow!
Here is the current e-mail list:

The Email list:

1. gwoo...@hotmail.com
2. cyber...@gmail.com
3. michae...@yahoo.com
4. Julebn...@gmail.com
5. Patricia...@Yahoo.Com
6. sibonis...@gmail.com

STEP 3:

Now take the #1 email off of the list that you see above (from your
saved file), move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,
etc.) and add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal
account) as number 6 on the list. This is the only part of the
document that
should be changed. ** Make sure your email address is the one you
have registered with PayPal **

STEP 4:

Post your amended article created in Step3 to at least 200 newsgroups
or message
boards. Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups
online!
All you need is 200, but remember the more you post the more money
you
make -
as well as everyone else on the list! I've began to see money roll in
before I even hit 100 posts, but try to hit around 200 to allow
maximum exposure. Use Netscape, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari,
or whatever your internet browser is to search for various news
groups,
on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites,
discussions, discussion groups, on-line communities, etc.
For example, log on to any search engine like yahoo.com or google.com
and type
in a subject like;
'MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD', 'MONEY MAKING DISCUSSIONS',
'MONEY MAKING FORUMS', or 'BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARD', etc. You will
find thousands and thousands of message boards. Click them one by one
and
you will find the option to post a new message. Fill in the subject
which will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through
the list of postings in a particular group, and post the article with
the
NEW list of email addresses included. THAT'S IT!!! All you have to do
is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang
of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:

When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that at
LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those 15
will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00),
etc.
through 6 levels of email addresses. For comprehension purposes, here
is an easy viewing chart:

1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375

As you can see, your $6.00 has multiplied exponentially. What other
opportunity that is as simple as this can cash in the way this can?!
I'm not going to say this is going to make everyone over $800,000,
but within a few WEEKS you begin to see results, thanks to the speed
of
the internet!
When your name is no longer on the list, take the latest posting in
the newsgroups and begin the process again. Simply amazing...
One other tip to speed up the process even more:
You can send out your amended post (after you complete the process
and add your PAYPAL email address to the list) to the contacts you
already have in YOUR email address book! It is AMAZING how fast this
works.

REMEMBER...

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFITABILITY
YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME! THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT
KEEPS ON GIVING.

mdja...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2014, 11:40:36 PM2/27/14
I need money sir.this money us to poor people. I give to that people good food ,cloths,nic hooms and ...;;........09848822781 india

charlesmoor...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2014, 3:25:21 AM3/2/14
Mrs (Susan) from United state of
America, i stayed in Alabama, and i have a broke
up business, until i found this company email
who help me to gain a loan for business,, and
now i want to used this short medium to
congratulate the above company for the fast and
safe money they loan to me without any form of
collateral, i loan 1500,000,00 usd from the company
to save my business and lots more, i saw their
mail on the internet, everyone always give
testimony for what they did, so i quickly
contacted them and they all did everything for
me without stress and my money was sent to
my account 24hrs later, i was surprise and feel
glad, now i now have a standard business
control agent who help me, now i will advice
those who need urgent loan to contact them at
CHARLESMOOR...@GMAiL.COM)
they will help you immediately..

charlesmoor...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2014, 3:26:05 AM3/2/14
Hello do you need a short term or long term loan? with just
2%percent interest rate... Avoid been turned down by
bank or other loan firms. Request for a loan from us today at
.ADAMSSMITH...@YAHOO.COM
apply now.. All mails with your details and how
much you need should be written to our company
email: ADAMSSMITHLOANFIRMOO1YAHOO.COM
1)Full Name:...........................
2)Country:...........................
3)Address:...........................
4)State:...........................
5)Sex:...........................
6)Marital Status:...........................
7)Occupation:...........................
8)Phone Number:...........................
9)Currently position in place of work:.....................
10)Monthly income:...........................
11)Loan Amount Needed:...........................
12)Loan Duration:...........................
13)Purpose of Loan:...........................
14)Religion:...........................
15)Have you applied before..........
Thanks,
ADAMS SMITH LOAN FIRM.

pavanred...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2014, 12:31:06 PM3/16/14
Pls I need need money for for people pls send me my account number: 32544096999 sbi india branch : penumantra name: v n v p k reddy

baj...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2014, 4:15:35 AM3/19/14
Pls i need money for for people pls send my A/C N O-36980100003251 bank of baroda branch ,Name ak b

harl...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2014, 12:33:26 AM3/24/14
MAKE MONEY RIGHT NOW WITH $6 AND PAYPAL
Mar 23 2014 latest list

If you follow the system as outlined (without default) you will easily make hundreds of dollars in days which will soon turn into thousands as the system is passed along. This is not a pyramid scheme: it's a simple $6.00 investment that will automatically implement the POWER of compounding without any future investment! So if you're ready to see the money pour in, follow these simple steps below. Remember, do not falter from these steps, integrity and your ability to follow the instructions as written will be the only thing needed to make this successful.

1. Copy, paste & save this entire posting right now. You will need to refer back to it after you've completed these seven steps.

2. Login to PayPal and click on the "Send Money" tab near the top of the screen. PayPal is 100% secure and has also verified this system is legitimate. If you have doubts, stop right now and send them a quick email to verify for you. Your PayPal account must be a premier or business account in order for you to receive your payments as well as send payments. (If you don't have a PayPal account it's free and easy to open one, online)

3. In the "Recipient's Email" field enter the email address (provided in the list below)
4. In the "Amount" field enter "1" (This is your $1.00 payment)

5. Under the tab "What are you sending money for?" select "I'm paying for goods or services" (Keeping it legal)

6. In the "Subject" field type "EMAIL LIST", and in the "Message" field enter "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST". By doing this, you are creating a service and maintaining the legality of the system by "paying" for the service.

7. Finally, click on the "Send Money" button to complete the payment. Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses.

That's it: you've now secured your own financial success through this easy system and as previously stated you will reap what you sow!!

Here is the current 2014 Email list. This is the Email list to send $1 to each PayPal account. I stress again do not cheat the system, if you do no one will get paid and you've just wasted your time!

1. Jasper....@yahoo.com
2. shamik...@gmail.com
3. hwtfig...@hotmail.com
4. gtek...@gmai.com
5. dolla...@gmail.com
6. Hguy...@gmail.com

Now that you've made your investment it's time to experience the money flowing in. If you followed this process as instructed you should have a copy of this article saved on your computer. Retrieve your saved copy of this article now and follow the steps below.

Step 1: Update the email list above. To do so take the #1 email off of the list and move the other addresses up (2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2, 4 becomes 3, 5 becomes 4) and add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal account) as number 6 on the list. This is the only part of the document that should be changed. ** Make sure your email address is the one you have registered with PayPal **

Step 2: Post your modified article to at least 200 free newsgroups or message boards. Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups online all over the globe. PayPal is international, so you can post anywhere across the world, where people will see it! For maximum benefits you should post to at least 200 different boards, but remember the more you post the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! You will see money rolling in IMMEDIATELY, but don't stop after a few post, you will be cheating yourself.

Posting to at least 200 groups creates the endurance of your income & success. Use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or whatever your internet browser is to search for various news groups, log on to any search engine like yahoo.com or google.com and type in a subject like 'MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD', 'MONEY MAKING DISCUSSIONS', 'MONEY MAKING FORUMS', or 'BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARD', PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR, OPRAH 6 DOLLAR PAYPAL METHOD. You will find thousands and thousands of message boards. Click them one by one and you will find the option to post a new message. Fill in the subject which will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, and post the article with the NEW list of email addresses included. THAT'S IT!!! All you have to do is jump to different news groups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup.

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal Lottery laws.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:

When you post 200 letters, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you $1 ($15).
- Those 15 will post 200 letters each and 225 will send $1 ($225).
- Those 225 will post 200 letters each and 3,375 people will send you $1 ($3,375).
- Those 3,375 people will post 200 letters each and 50,625 people will send you $1 (50,625).
- Those 50,625 will post 200 letters each and 749,375 people will send you $1
- At this point your name drops off the list, but so far, you have received $813,615.00.

Most people start investments with the money they earn to secure their financial future, without participating in the list; however you may keep your name on the list for a lifetime. When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the news
groups, and send out another $6.00 to Email Addresses using PayPal on the list, putting your name at number 6 again.

fortune...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2014, 11:21:57 AM4/2/14
hi,i am need of a loan urgently pliz help pliz

fortune...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2014, 11:37:37 AM4/2/14
hello,what can i do to join the 6 steps asap

josemanuelc...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2014, 6:59:31 PM4/2/14
Hello , my name is Jose Manuel , if you really want a reliable and honest alternative to earn money online with minimal investment this is your chance , with only 6 dollars a PayPal account and can earn good money, you just need your decision and your desire , and a lot of honesty .

It is a very creative and easy to implement if you're really honest and you feel like helping others and thou also be helped .
You must work and put effort into this system and be consistent , do not get rich from the overnight or you won thousands of dollars in a week or 2 , I repeat , consistency is what you have and passion for working in this system .
But well, get to the point , we like I mentioned, it really is not very difficult, it is a very easy system is simple and I'm sure you'll understand the mechanics easily . Look closely , it's easy . All you need :
- An email ( gmail , yahoo , hotmail ) - A verified PayPal account personal nature ( I'll explain this below) - six dollars in your PayPal account .

- THE SYSTEM WORKS AS FOLLOWS :
When you send $ 1 to each of the 6 email addresses you are paying a legitimate service and 100 % legal which allows the functionality of this wonderful system. Once you have sent $ 1 to each address, delete the address # 1 on the list and run the other 5 directions, up one space ( the # 2 becomes # 1, the # 3 becomes # 2) AND the # 6 that has been cleared will your email . This will allow from the # 6 to the # 1 position , receive a sum of money (in U.S. dollars ) increased according to the position, being in the # 1 receive the higher amount. Do not forget that you have an email address , verified Paypal account and your only investment of $ 6 USD. Paypal If you do not know I will explain briefly . Paypal is the fast, easy and secure system that exists on the Internet to send and receive money from anywhere in the world through your personal email address . Currently , millions of people use PayPal to send and receive money from friends , family, business or business, the easiest and fastest way , from anywhere in the world. Opening a PayPal account is FREE and only takes 3 minutes to open your account ( check this link :) https://www.paypal.com/ to open your account PERSONAL OR BUSINESS. You must open the COMPANIES is that allows you to receive payments from credit and debit cards worldwide , and may receive payments more easily. When you have your account PayPal will ask you to link a debit or credit to be verified user of PayPal , this results in a myriad of advantages (such as eliminating limits on sending and withdrawal ) which can be viewed directly on the page Paypal. Finally you must be at least $ 6 on your debit or credit vinculaste your PayPal account. ( No matter what your balance this currency . Dollars to convert PayPal when making payment at no extra cost to you. Likewise, change your primary currency to U.S. dollars into your PayPal account ) .

To send money from your PayPal account to the above post select Send Money / Send Money from PayPal. Select Services / box , indicating that it is the payment of a service. In the Subject field / Commentary writes: Please add me to your email list / Please add me to your mailing list
So simple it works , follow these steps to the letter :
- From your verified PayPal account , send $ 1 to each of the 6 email addresses shown below ( Remember that PayPal will take funds directly from your linked card and verified , no extra cost) . VERY IMPORTANT: If you cheat and not send the $ 6 at 6 addresses in this text , I declare with certainty that you will not receive anything and you've lost your investment. " What you sow is what you reap ." It is an inviolable and irrevocable life LAW. So if you really want to prosper and be blessed with this beautiful set , be honest as all users who participate in this system and receive overabundant fruit. Do not forget that this system is composed exclusively of all users involved in and his honesty.

Now, here's the list of the 6 email addresses where you must deposit $ 1 :

1.mike @ ykk.es
2.josemanuelgood @ hotmail.es
3.albertoeuro1 @ gmail.com
4 . brazod...@hotmail.es
5 . enriquero...@gmail.com
6. josemanuel...@hotmail.es

So will the NEW chain : when you delete the first post and others recorras an upward position .

1.josemanuelgood @ hotmail.es
2.brazodehierro @ hotmail.es
3.albertoeuro1 @ gmail.com
4.enriquerodriguez013 @ gmail.com
5 . josemanuel...@hotmail.es
6.Coloca in this position your email

You can post it on forums , newsgroups , classifieds, groups of items, make a blog or a website with the message , finally I can post in many ways. Another thing you can also publish to other languages , remember that this system is GLOBAL , then you can translate into English, German , Portuguese, Italian , French , anyway. Something very important is NEVER MAKE SPAM. Post at least 200 forums, classifieds , etc, if you can do it in more obviously much better for everyone , the more you give to know the answers have more ads and more money will come . You may be receiving money from around the world if you want, the thing is that you take that desire and you try, but you can do it , seriously , it's easy , but easy laborious . When you post a message , do it with an attractive title , but not fanciful as: "BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN A MONTH WITH 6 DOLLARS " NO ! Never. Helpful Somewhat serious and credible " Make Money Investing $ 6 in a safe and honest system ," that if it would correct. And also do not want to fall in very fanciful lie to people , that you would be the worst, remember, always honestly. The beauty of this system is that you always win Say 200 publications only receive 5 replies, have won $ 5 in a 6. Now each of those 5 people you sent a dollar also put 200 publications each with your name now at No. 5, and if these people only 5 persons respond to them would be earning $ 25 in a 5. If these 25 people post 200 ads each with your name at No. 4 and that each receive 5 replies, then you would be earning $ 125 in a 4. Then these 125 200 ads posted each with your name now at number 3, and if you only receive 5 replies each , you would receive an amount of $ 625. Then if each of those 625 people post 200 ads each with your name at No. 2 and only receive 5 replies each then you would be getting $ 3.125 . These 3125 people post 200 posts each with your name at number 1 and only 5 persons respond then be receiving the amount of $ 15.625 .

1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375

REMEMBER reap as you sow , SEEDS AND IF HONESTY AND OTHER MONEY , THE SAME ONE THAT reap TIMES ...

Well, it's all I had to say , not before wish the greatest blessing in this system and declare multiplication over your finances. Thanks for taking the time to have read the message, I would be very happy that you were part of people who are still very blessed and prospered with this system, thank you very much and God bless you and multiply your money with this system greatly . If you have any questions write me at josemanuel...@hotmail.es system and will gladly help you.

NOTE : This email is serious and has been running for a very long time on the internet, try it and enjoy your winnings .

lucymi...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2014, 5:13:40 PM4/4/14
Iam a Nigerian and a business lady. Right now i urgently need cash within 40,000 to 50,000 USD this week or next to complete some projects i have at hand. If u can loan me this cash with little or no instrest, pls contact +2348105547835

digita...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2014, 12:07:50 PM4/12/14

must...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2014, 6:18:31 AM4/15/14
Sir am Syed from India, I need of money to save my family. I have a cinema theater in my native but it was in some problem due to relationship. Kindly call me any investors or loan givers +91 9791823892

pankajs...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2014, 10:01:39 AM4/16/14

hello any tipe need money sent only mail: sbi9...@gmail.com ,
all india , online loan , only 6 ho.

joseco...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2014, 9:40:07 AM4/22/14
I CONSOLIDATE ALL MY DEBT,CENTRAL TRUST LOANS LIMITED HELP ME. MY NAME IS MRS. JOSE CORDOBA , AM HERE TO TESTIFY OF WHAT HAPPEN AND I REALLY THANK GOD ALMIGHTY FOR HIS GRACE UPON MY LIFE, I HAVE BE LOOKING FOR A LOAN FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS NOW, I HAVE BEEN DECLINE EVERY WERE, BUT UNTIL GOD DIRECTED ME TO THIS LOAN COMPANY IN SOUTH AFRICA, THEY HELP ME, I REALLY COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES, THEY OFFER ME R450 000 00 EVEN WHEN I WAS BLACKLISTED TO CONSOLIDATE ALL MY DEBT, AM GIVING THIS TESTIMONY BECAUSE I PROMISE THEM THAT IF THEY REALLY OFFER ME A LOAN, I WILL GO OVER THE INTERNET AND POST THEIR GOOD WORK, IF YOU ARE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR A LOAN, I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT THEM, NO CREDIT CHECK, BLACKLISTED WELCOME, JUST GET YOUR LOAN REGISTERED AND FUNDS WILL BE DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 2 HOURS. THEY OFFER LOAN FROM R5000RAND(FIVE THOUSAND) TO R5,000,000 RAND(FIVE MILLION) CONTACT THEM TODAY FOR HELP(EMAIL:centraltrust...@live.com)

boxf...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2014, 1:25:53 PM4/22/14
MAKE $250,000 RIGHT NOW WITH $6 AND PAYPAL
Posted by boxformer on April 22, 2014

1. he...@hotmail.com
2. monek...@gmail.com
3. mykesha...@gmail.com
4. findp...@gmail.com
5. dia_a...@yahoo.com
6. boxf...@gmail.com

[...]

- Those 50,625 will post 200 letters each and 749,375 people will send you $1 (749,375).
- At this point your name drops off the list, but so far, you have received $813,615.00.

Most people start investments with the money they earn to secure their financial future, without participating in the list; however you may keep your name on the list for a lifetime. When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the news groups, and send out another $6.00 to Email Addresses using PayPal on the list, putting your name at number 6 again.

manju...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014, 8:57:43 AM4/24/14

jpmor...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2014, 6:46:24 AM4/25/14

I am a private investor and a private loan lender, we render
construction funds, 100% jv equity, low income housing, large-scale
debt, small balance, (debtor in possession), apartment equity
participation, non recourse for multi family and assisted living,
commercial bridge/ hard money, mezzanine programs, income producing
property, commercial land development, stock loans as well as seed
capital.
Interested in getting your project funding, get back to us via

Email: jpmor...@gmail.com

butter...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2014, 1:08:26 PM4/26/14
Apr 26

MAKE $250,000 RIGHT NOW WITH $6 AND PAYPAL
Posted by boxformer on April 26, 2014

1. monek...@gmail.com
2. mykesha...@gmail.com
3. findp...@gmail.com
4. dia_a...@yahoo.com
5. boxf...@gmail.com
6. butter...@gmail.com

[...]

bbap...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2014, 2:20:42 AM4/27/14
EDIT
DELETE
MAKE $MONEY$ RIGHT NOW FAST AND EASY WITH $6 AND PAYPAL

ALL YOU NEED IS:

1. AN EMAIL ADDRESS
2. A PAYPAL ACCOUNT
3. $6

If you follow the system as outlined (without default) you will easily make hundreds of dollars in days which will soon turn into thousands as the system is passed along. This is not a pyramid scheme: it's a simple $6.00 investment that will automatically implement the POWER of compounding without any future investment! So if you're ready to see the money pour in, follow these simple steps below. Remember, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY.

Here is how it works:

1. The first thing to do is highlight and SAVE this entire post on your computer so
you can come back to it later.

[...]

That's it: you've now secured your own financial success through this easy system! Here is the current 2014 Email list. This is the Email list to send $1 to each PayPal account. I stress again do not cheat the system, if you do no one will get paid and you've just wasted your time!

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY CREATES PROFITABILITY!!!
*********************************************************** ************************
1. monek...@gmail.com
2. findp...@gmail.com
3. dia_a...@yahoo.com
4. boxf...@gmail.com
5. moonqu...@gmail.com
6. bbap...@gmail.com

************************************************************ ***********************

Now that you've made your investment it's time to experience the money flowing in. If you followed this process as instructed you should have a copy of this article saved on your computer. Retrieve your saved copy of this article now and follow the steps below.

Step 1: Update the email list above. To do so take the #1 email off of the list and move the other addresses up (2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2, 4 becomes 3, 5 becomes 4) and add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal account) as number 6 on the list. This is the only part of the document that should be changed. ** Make sure your email address is the one you have registered with PayPal **

Step 2: Post your modified article to at least 200 free newsgroups or message boards. Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups online all over the globe. For maximum benefits you should post to at least 200 different boards, but remember the more you post the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! You will see money rolling in IMMEDIATELY, but don't stop after a few post, you will be cheating yourself.

[...]

- At this point your name will drop off the list, but so far, you have received $813,615.00.

rosiinha...@hotmail.com

Apr 27, 2014, 9:36:34 PM4/27/14
LEARN TO MAKE MONEY FAST AND HONESTLY !

10 REAL TURN ON 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS OR EVEN MORE THAN 100 THOUSAND DOLLARS !
HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN A QUICK AND HONEST WAY !
It costs nothing to read this text to meet the proposal that will help you
And will only take 3 minutes to read you ...
THIS IS A PROJECT THAT HAVE HELPED MANY PEOPLE EVEN ! ALL JUST BE HONEST !

I BELIEVED AND WON !
For his willingness to change his life and make believe and participate !
Turn R $ 10.00 to R $ 10,000.00 or even more than that!
Want to pay debts ?
Buy what you want ?
Having money ?
This is a good way to get you ! Read this explanation for how to do !
This project was approved by the magazine EXAM ! And many people who participated earned money even more than they thought !
Some people could be micro- entrepreneur with this project !
I did not believe people attended , because he had not much to lose and the result began to appear ! Helped pay my debts and retire to my house . Out of the red !
The project is a money MUTUAL AID : You deposit 10 dollars and receives deposits from many thousands of people connected on the internet who are reading your messages ! And these will receive thousands of others .

Believe and participate ! After all , 10 dollars is a VERY cheap investment! And you can turn those 10 dollars in ONE BIG MONEY !
Join and have a great chance of winning !
I'll explain the project ... read everything slowly and carefully to understand and follow the rules dictate exactly how !
After reading , you can think and ponder whether to participate ... If you find something stupid , can quit, but it cost me not to try ! But read , it costs to read and evaluate the proposal . Please follow these guidelines EXACTLY as described and you can make lots of money within 20 to 30 days.

Go to the bank and deposit R $ 2.00 in the accounts of the people on the list you will see below ! 2 Place the actual depositing money in the envelope . If you prefer to transfer to the bank account directly. The list has 5 names . 2 You shall deposit in the account of each real person . When depositing , withdrawing pass this message the FIRST name on the list , up the names and putting her in fifth place !

As soon as you make the deposit , you will get the FIRST name on the list .
So first on the list goes . What was in SECOND rises to FIRST .
THIRD LIST rises to SEGUNDO,
The THIRD BEDROOM rises to ,
THE FIFTH BEDROOM rises to ,
And his name will enter the fifth position in the list .

There are five names on which you deposit the R $ 2.00 in the account . Total investment of $ 10.00 .

The list for deposits :

POSITION 1st
NAME : Bruno
AGENCY : PO 013 1850
SAVINGS ACCOUNT 6748-9
BENCH : ECONOMIC CASE

2nd POSITION
NAME : Isma Silva
AGENCY : 0097-3
CURRENT ACCOUNT : 76643-7
BANK : BANK OF BRAZIL

3rd POSITION
NAME : Jaime
AGENCY : 0559
CURRENT ACCOUNT : 73350-6
BANK : Banco Itaú

OR AG : 1834-1
SAVINGS ACCOUNT : 24416-3 VARIATION : 51
BANK OF BRAZIL

4th POSITION
NAME : Tip
AGENCY : 3021-0
CURRENT ACCOUNT : 0055960-1
BANK : Banco Bradesco

5th POSITION
NAME : ANTONIA
AGENCY : 1,027
CURRENT ACCOUNT : 11152-0
BANK : Banco Bradesco
In your post, who was the fifth has to go to the room, your name goes into fifth! In the fifth position in the list .
Change what you want , but try to keep your message as similar as possible to that . Now , post your amended article (or this my same , not forgetting to change the order of names and add your own) to at least 200 forums and newsgroups or emails .
You will pass this text to other forums on the internet , where thousands of people will read and make deposits ! AND BEST OF ALL , WILL DEPOSITS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INCLUDED IN THE LIST . Thousands of people depositing real R $ 2.00 in your account ! They'll do it because then others will deposit them in your account ! It is a CURRENT OF MUTUAL HELP ! And NO SAI PRA DEAR NOBODY , HELPED EACH OTHER .

DISCLAIMER :

Be HONEST , just like you want them to be honest with you. You entered the project with the intention to deposit the money in your account for you to earn your money , so be sure to deposit too. So that everyone wins !
The project is successful because of the honesty of the participants ! If not , think, the chance of working with you decreases.

Be sure to put the account number correctly. YOU should STOP POSTING MUCH POWER WIN! The best way to post is to put a flashy title that is visible to all , as: " EARN EASY MONEY " or " HOW TO MAKE MONEY VERY EASILY !"
Select , copy this message into notepad , change some things in it that you prefer , but do not change much ! The context must be the same !
Then distribute the forums , and many blogs on the internet ! Thousands of people plugged into the internet and see the message will deposit the money in your account!

CLEAR NOW I WILL EXPLAIN HOW MUCH MONEY VC WILL WIN AND I KNOW WOULD YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ; Let's calculate :
Lets say the 200 messages that I sent I receive only 5 replies (a very low example bad and almost impossible) .
So will receive R $ 10.00 with my name in 5th position in the list . Now , each of the 5 persons who just sent me $ 2.00 AUD send more
200 messages to other different places , each with my name , now in 4th position in the list , 5 persons multiplied by 5 equals
25 people times $ 2.00 equals $ 50.00 worth of gain. Now , each of these 25 200 people sends more messages to other places
different , with my name at the 3rd position in the list . And let's assume that again only 5 individuals respond to each of the 25 senders , totaling 125 people and I will bring in an additional U.S. $ 250.00 ! Now , those 125 persons post 200 more messages to other different places with my name at 2nd position in the list . And let's assume that only 5 people respond again , totaling 625 people and I make an additional $ 1,250.00 ! OK ! Now here is
the fun part , each of those 625 people post messages to over 200 other different places with my name at position 1 of the list. And each gets only 5 returns. We will have a total of 3,125 returns at $ 2.00. This relieves me over £ 6,250.00 ! Unbelievable, with little investment ' Only U.S. $ 10.00 ' I won the trifle of over U.S. $ 6.250.00 ! . The even more amazing , with only a return of 2.5 % ( 05 of 200 return per message sent ) that I and my partners sent . Come join us and be very happy . A big hug AND GOOD LUCK !

Note: It is not guaranteed that the project goes well because it is dependent on other people who will be honest or not . You can lose 10 dollars . However , 10 actual and ventured worked with me , I hope to give you too !

DISCLAIMER :

Be HONEST , just like you want them to be honest with you.

jayasre...@gmail.com

May 3, 2014, 1:52:31 AM5/3/14
sir i want 7000r urgently today pls give me sir i will give a after 5 days with investment pls sir its true iam very sincere my email id is jayasre...@gmail.com if you give the money pls send me msg urgently begging you sirrrrrrrrr

jn604

May 5, 2014, 12:42:14 AM5/5/14
MAKE MONEY RIGHT NOW WITH $6 AND PAYPAL
Posted by Jn...@outlook.com on May 4, 2014

1. boxf...@gmail.com
2. moonqu...@gmail.com
3. bbap...@gmail.com
4. obro...@yahoo.com
5. cgre...@outlook.com
6. jn...@outlook.com

[...]

hch...@gmail.com

May 5, 2014, 2:10:55 AM5/5/14

Subject: Make 1000 dollars over night
Turn $6 into $6,000!!! No Scam, Read!!!!!!! HOW TO TURN $6 INTO
$6,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY
MONEY!! IT WORKS !!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO
WORK!!!! A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just
like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said
you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. : Anyway, it
said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in
the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of
the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroup. (There
are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what
have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I
was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of
it : All, So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office

() and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I
invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I
started
getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon,
but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
$25.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,000.00! In
the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is
now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and
it's still coming in rapidly. Its : Certainly worth $6.00, and 6
stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you
HOW this works and most importantly, WHY it works! Also, make sure you
print
a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of
it as you need it. STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write
the
following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST
."
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent
thievery. Next, place one paper in each stating the above phrase, your
name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the
following addresses: #1)Tony Childs 5339 east ocean blvd. # F, Long Beach,Ca 90803 #2)Tawny Cole 3512 Lockport St. Las Vegas, NV 89129
#3)Matthew Dickerson, 548 Lake St, Morgantown WV 26505 #4) Chad Hinkle
701 Western Apt 319,Medford,OR 97501 #5) Nick Bailey, 16455 Kingswood Court,Lakeville, MN 55044 #6) Hal Headd, 653 Mose Street,West Point,MS 39773
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your
amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think
there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember,
the more you post, the more money you make! ---- DIRECTIONS----HOW TO
POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD---------- A) You do not need to
re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your
cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your : Cursor to the
bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This
will copy the entire letter into the computer memory. B) Open a blank
'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page.
From
the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter
into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) save
your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings
in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. C)
Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Just example you log on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com. Then you search with this subject:
millionaire message board, money making message board, employment
message board, money making discussions, money making forum or
business
message board etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message
board. Click one by one, then you will find the option, post a new
message. D) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one!. : Congratulations! THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, and
it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, THE
MORE
NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU EILL
MAKE!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin
receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually
can rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive.
If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long
as
the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
CORRECT. ** : Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive
only
5 replies (a very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my name at
on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make
the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons
respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional :$125.00! Now, those 125
persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and
only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK,
now
here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies, that just
made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message
to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original
investment
of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you
just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00
to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands
of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading
these
articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.. and
see if it really works!! I know it to be true! People have said, 'what
if the plan is played out and no one sends you: the money? So what are
the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
actual
Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.
-------------------------------------------------------- Seriously,
most people think this is a scam, but you actually do get thousands of
dollars out of it, it is NOT another stupid scam, if people follow
through with sending out $6, it works!!!!

jkbr...@gmail.com

May 17, 2014, 3:35:54 PM5/17/14
On Tuesday, January 11, 2011 9:49:56 AM UTC-8, reddprinc...@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
> $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And
> start posting again. The thing
> to remember
> is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
> joining the Internet and reading
> these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford
> $6.00 and see if it really
> works?? I think so... People have said, & quote; what if the plan is
> played out and no one sends
> you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when
> there are tons of new honest
> users and new honest people who are joining the Internet and
> newsgroups everyday and are willing
> to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every
> day, with thousands of
> those joining the actual Internet.
>
> Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

izhar....@gmail.com

May 19, 2014, 8:48:15 AM5/19/14
> #6) Kurtis Glenn
>
> 1637 s Ash pl
>
> Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012 USA
i want urgently money plz help me

manju...@gmail.com

May 19, 2014, 2:17:10 PM5/19/14
On Monday, December 30, 2013 8:42:59 PM UTC+5:30, dustinfo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Need loan please contact me asap
sir i will send my details i need money urgent of 25lakhs,my graduation is BE(E&C)
i joined job last 5days but i want money within tommarow please help definately i return money to you
mobile no.-9844159935
Name-Manjunath.T.C
Account number-604667355
Pan number-CABPMM4943H
Bank-Indian bank
Branch-Chitradurga,Karnataka state,India.
IFSC code-IDIB000c025

manju...@gmail.com

May 19, 2014, 2:23:09 PM5/19/14
On Sunday, March 2, 2014 1:56:05 PM UTC+5:30, charlesmoor...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello do you need a short term or long term loan? with just
>
> 2%percent interest rate... Avoid been turned down by
>
> bank or other loan firms. Request for a loan from us today at
>
> .ADAMSSMITH...@YAHOO.COM
>
> apply now.. All mails with your details and how
>
> much you need should be written to our company
>
> email: ADAMSSMITHLOANFIRMOO1YAHOO.COM
>
> 1)Full Name:..........Manjunath t c.................
>
> 2)Country:.........india..................
>
> 3)Address:...sree channakeshava swamy nilaya,behind devi marbles hollalkere road chitradurga(D),karnataka state,India........................
>
> 4)State:..Karnataka.........................
>
> 5)Sex:.....male......................
>
> 6)Marital Status:..single.........................
>
> 7)Occupation:....Engginer.......................
>
> 8)Phone Number:.........09844159935..................
>
> 9)Currently position in place of work:.....bangalore................
>
> 10)Monthly income:.....35000/-......................
>
> 11)Loan Amount Needed:...25,00,000.00/-........................
>
> 12)Loan Duration:......2years.....................
>
> 13)Purpose of Loan:...personally........................
>
> 14)Religion:.....hindu......................
>
> 15)Have you applied before...no.......

manju...@gmail.com

May 19, 2014, 2:24:08 PM5/19/14

gilbertcr...@gmail.com

May 24, 2014, 5:14:21 AM5/24/14
Sir / Madam,

Are you facing a cash emergency and don't know where to turn? Unsure whether you should trust short-term lenders? Apply for an instalment term loan from GILBERT INVESTMENT . Our loan terms range from 1 to 20 years, with an interest rate of 4% . Simply go to our cooperate website and apply for a loan.
Apply Today, Get Cash as Soon as Tomorrow {depending on your swift response to every requirement which shall qualify you for the applied loan amount}
email:
At GILBERT INVESTMENT, we structure credit facilities to meet our customers specific business needs and add significant value to our customers businesses.

If you are considering a large acquisition or a major project, you may need a significant amount of credit. GILBERT INVESTMENT can put together the syndicate that puts the total amount of credit together for you.

simply apply at : gilbertcr...@gmail.com

fill in the loan application form below and mail it to {gilbertcr...@gmail.com }

First name...
Middle name....
Amount Needed.......
Occupation....
loan Duration..
monthly income....
Purpose Of Loan.....
country of Resident...
Age...
Cell phone...

we thank your for finding time to read this mail,

For more information/assistance, contact our customer service.

We hope we can establish a good business relationship with you--we know you will enjoy our service.

All the best,

The GILBERT WILLAMS Team
GILBERT INVESTMENT

walmerc...@gmail.com

May 24, 2014, 1:13:21 PM5/24/14
Attn:
Good day Sir/Madam.
Greetings to you from this WALMER CASH LOANS COMPANY, this is to inform you of our affordable loan investment offer. But then, WALMER CASH LOANS INTERNATIONAL LENDING COMPANY (with over 13 years experience) is a public company that provides financial services with a flexibility that your everyday bank cannot afford to provide.Principal loan amounts range from R50,000.00 to R900,000.00 Which of course depends on the purpose of the loan applicant needs for his/her project.Then here i am at your door step to help you achieve your dream, if you are interested in obtaining a loan in my company to start up business or any other thing that will benefit you and the world in general, i am here to help you out. To start with, You are require to contact our office via (walmerc...@gmail.com) by filling the application form and return for further processing.

The interesting part is our low interest rate of 3% monthly and 3% per annum which depends on the payment period of up to 50years. If you are interested in obtaining this type of opportunity for your Business expansion or to open a very large profitable business,
Then, WALMER CASH LOANS INTERNATIONAL LENDING COMPANY, is here to help you build your foundation.

Below is the Loan Application which will be forwarded to us for the proce and inspection department.
FILL AND RETURN THIS APPLICATION FORM
Name:____________ ___
Address/Appt:______________________
City/State/Zip:____________
Country_________________
[State..] __________
Phone:________________
Contact By:
[Home Phone] [Anytime..]
License:________________________
[Male/Female]_____________________
Date of Birth_____________________
Loan Duration: _________________
Loan Amount: __________
Monthly Income____________

Acknowledging to these details, I will send you a well calculated
Terms and Condition which will include the agreement.
IDENTIFICATION NEEDED:

Furthermore be informed that you will also need a form of Identification which can be either a Driver's License or your working Identity card as well as an International Passport if you have one.In acknowledgment to this mail, we can start the processing of your loan.
Thanks for your understanding.
Again You are require to contact our office via (walmerc...@gmail.com)

kaleru...@gmail.com

May 27, 2014, 2:06:27 AM5/27/14
I want money urjently kaleru...@gmail.com pls work plssss

imagechari...@gmail.com

May 27, 2014, 3:06:34 AM5/27/14
hi everybody my name is karthik i am doing my graduation i am from a poor family we are staying in Bangalore i have 1 sister my father suddenly expired my studies also stopped we should marry to my sister also we are orphans now plz help me financially once get job i will return all the amount i am waiting for a new life thank u..................plz help me MOB:09535898142

my bank a/c details
KARTHIK.R
STATE BANK OF INDIA
A/C NO: 20163829374
IFSC:SBIN0001438
MICR:560002016
BRANCH: DOORAVANINAGAR BANGALORE KARNATAKA 560016

malis...@gmail.com

May 28, 2014, 6:27:06 AM5/28/14

My name is Mr Paul Ferdinand, i am from Chicago USA, married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 3 months and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they took my money without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise i got the loan within 24 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this scams all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for { lewisloa...@yahoo.com } they will never fail, your life shall change as mine did.

malis...@gmail.com

May 28, 2014, 6:29:05 AM5/28/14

Hello, I am Malissa Delh, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2014 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Man of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $85,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr James Lewis. He doesn't know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more.You can contact him through his email: lewisloa...@yahoo.com

oceanfi...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2014, 7:11:17 AM6/2/14
Fast Approved Loans, Bad Credit Welcome..Loan Offer up to R780,000

Apply for a loan of up R599, 000. We offer a large list of different loan
options including:

Personal Loans - up to R250, 000

Blacklisted Loans - up to R320 000

Pay Day Loans - up to R120 000

Business loans: From R50,000.00 to R2.5,000.000 00

Debt Consolidation Loans - turn all your monthly installments into one
small payment

Consolidation Loans: From R50,000.00 to R950,000.00

Vehicle Finance - you could be driving your dream car in 24 hours

Student Loans - further your education and reach your potential

All loans are from well-recognized financial service providers,
blacklisted and people with bad credit are welcome to apply.

Get Approved Now!

For more information please contact us today via email: oceanfi...@gmail.com

msdee...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2014, 3:36:35 AM6/4/14

msdee...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2014, 3:37:19 AM6/4/14

nmadhu...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2014, 4:55:46 AM6/4/14
Dear Madam,

I am Niwanthi Madhushanka from Sri Lanka who is urgently require money to settle my loans. Please reply me if you are able to help me. Please please please.

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:46:05 PM UTC+6, mrssandra...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello client
>

> my name is Mrs Sandra thomson, i am a private loan lender and i can help you with the loan that you are seeking for. contact back to me asap if you have not yet received your loan. email me at mrssandra...@hotmail.co.uk thanks and welcome

nmadhu...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2014, 4:58:05 AM6/4/14
Hello Sir / Madam,

i am niwanthi madhushanka from sri lanka who is looking for some money pay off my debts. Please help me to come out from this. i will keep my honest and pay back the loan with interest at time.

nmadhu...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2014, 5:01:20 AM6/4/14
Dear Sir,

Yes i am interested. please forward more details.

niwanthi

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 2:26:05 PM UTC+6, charlesmoor...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello do you need a short term or long term loan? with just
>
> 2%percent interest rate... Avoid been turned down by
>
> bank or other loan firms. Request for a loan from us today at
>
> .ADAMSSMITH...@YAHOO.COM
>
> apply now.. All mails with your details and how
>
> much you need should be written to our company
>
> email: ADAMSSMITHLOANFIRMOO1YAHOO.COM
>
> 1)Full Name:...........................
>
> 2)Country:...........................
>
> 3)Address:...........................
>
> 4)State:...........................
>
> 5)Sex:...........................
>
> 6)Marital Status:...........................
>
> 7)Occupation:...........................
>
> 8)Phone Number:...........................
>
> 9)Currently position in place of work:.....................
>
> 10)Monthly income:...........................
>
> 11)Loan Amount Needed:...........................
>
> 12)Loan Duration:...........................
>
> 13)Purpose of Loan:...........................
>
> 14)Religion:...........................
>
> 15)Have you applied before..........

nmadhu...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2014, 5:13:54 AM6/4/14
Dear Sir,

I need to apply for a personal loan. please forward me the details.

Thanks. Niwanthi

famousro...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2014, 12:10:58 AM6/8/14
Hello
are you in any kind of financial difficulty,Do you need a loan to clear up your dept,are you a business man or woman who intend to expand his or her firm, or you need a personal loan, we offer all kind of loan.kindly contact us via email:famousro...@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

NAME ...............
COUNTRY ............
STATE ................
TELEPHONE NUMBER ...........
AGE ..................
SEX ...............
MONTHLY INCOME ...............
LOAN DURATION ...........
REQUIRED
LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED .............
PURPOSE OF LOAN ..............
STATUS...............

famousro...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2014, 12:12:59 AM6/8/14
Hello
are you in any kind of financial difficulty,Do you need a loan to clear up your dept,are you a business man or woman who intend to expand his or her firm, or you need a personal loan, we offer all kind of loan.

parmarm...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2014, 6:21:24 AM6/9/14

timetr...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2014, 1:54:51 PM6/11/14

walmerc...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2014, 2:41:22 PM6/14/14
welcome to a place of debt free and solution home, we have come to conclusion that its right time a south Africa citizen can buy his own house, good car, established good business, and also pay his/her account off and use nice phones. all this things can be done by cash, this loan company will offer you any leaser and Lump amount from 10 000Rand to 10 000 000Rand. email us today walmerc...@gmail.com we also offer the following loans:

* Personal Loan

* Business Loan

* Home Equity Loan

* Debt Consolidations

* Refinancing

* Second Mortgage Loan

* Home Equity

* Home Purchase Loans

* Home loan.
This is a registered and authorized loan company and offer loans to all blacklisted citizen, no credit check, same day approval and instant pay out. we are not after your money but interested in your financial well-being. email us today on walmerc...@gmail.com and one of our lenders will get back to you within 5 minute.
Good Bye to Debt & Poverty. Cash Loans Available!!!

walmerc...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2014, 2:41:57 PM6/14/14

davean...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2014, 12:27:05 PM6/18/14

Are you tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages, have you Been Turned down constantly By your banks and Other Financial Institutions,We Offer 5000 Rands to 1,000.000 Rands,you have to be 18yrs and older to apply,reply now via email {davean...@gmail.com},We give out loans to all categories of people, firms, companies, schools, churches, industries etc. we give out loans at very cheap and moderate rates,We are trusted,reliable and dynamic.contact us now...Hurry Up and get this Unique Opportunity Everyone is talking about. please respond Via only Email: {davean...@gmail.com }.

We Offer Private, Commercial and Personal Loans with very Minimal annual Interest Rates as Low as 2% within a 1 year to 20 years repayment duration period .We give out loans within the range of 5000 Rands to 1,000.000 Rands. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.

We offer the following types of loans:

*Commercial Loans.
*Debt Consolidation
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:

If you have any of the above problems, I can be of assistance to you but I want you to understand that I give out my loans at an interest rate of 2%.

* Borrow anything up to 1,000.000 Rands
* Choose between 1 to 20 years to repay.
* Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan.
* Flexible Loan Terms.

Interested Persons only should contact us via email {davean...@gmail.com }

patien...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 3:04:30 AM6/19/14
Hello,

This is Mr Alowiz Christ's Loan Company, we are private loan company who gives life time opportunity loans. Do you need an urgent loan to clear your debts or you need a capital loan to improve your business? Well have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies? Do you need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills,to invest on businessat a rate of 3%.I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary assistance and will be willing to offer you a loan of your desire.So email us today on:

Alowizlo...@yahoo.com

We look forward to render loans of your choice to you.

(Alowizlo...@yahoo.com)

Regards

willys...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 10:50:58 AM6/19/14
If you are in need of financial advice or require Business Loans, Second Mortgage Loan, Home Purchase Loans, Debt Consolidation, Home Equity, Personal Loan, Gambler's Grant, Mortgage, you can visit us today and apply for a loan online via email: loius...@gmail.com

willys...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 10:51:48 AM6/19/14

willys...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 10:53:11 AM6/19/14

willys...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 10:54:15 AM6/19/14
start business to make you rich in life, start business to make you rich in life start business to make you rich in life start business to make you rich in life start business to make you rich in life start business to make you rich in life: loius...@gmail.com

willys...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 10:55:31 AM6/19/14
We give out loan to interested individuals who are seeking loan with good faith.Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan? then you are at the right place. We give out business loan,personal loan, contact us for your loan request to meet your demand and set out from financial problem.Email: loius...@gmail.com

willys...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 10:56:21 AM6/19/14

williamsmith...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2014, 5:01:14 PM6/20/14

mrslily...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2014, 8:58:17 PM6/20/14
Hello,

Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever,
I am Mrs Lily Brown a certified loan lender, I offer loan to
individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance
in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and
Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret
anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile.

I Mrs Lily Brown, will render the best of my services to all
legitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in this
transaction because you were not born to be a loser.Any interested
clients should contact me Asap via Email(mrslilyb...@gmail.com)
for further proceeds.

Our services include the following:

* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Ability
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage

Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and
you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lily Brown.

BORROWER'S DATA

1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Sex:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
10)Monthly income:
11)Next of Kin:
12)Loan Amount Needed:
13)Loan Duration:
14)Purpose of Loan:

As soon as you fill the form above, I will send you my loan Terms And
Conditions Asap in order for us to proceed.

I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed.
With Regards,

stevenl...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2014, 11:46:06 PM6/24/14
Welcome to steven johnson Personal Loan Service.
Do you need a loan to clear your debts/bills, or start
up a business? Then consider your financial problems
over. In today's economic climate, finding reliable
funding sources can be frustrating and full of
disappointments, but with our sophisticated loan
repayment plan, everyone smiles home.
We are partnered with the IMF (International
Monetary Fund) and provides financing for alternative
energy, commercial real estate projects and personal
financing; thus, arranging a loan with us is simple
and
straightforward, convenient and fast.
We can give you an immediate 'in principle' decision
and we'll find you some of the most competitive
personal loan rates available.
We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount
and to any part of the world for (individuals,
companies, reactors and corporate bodies) at our
superb interest rate of 2% APR Typical variable. Our
team of loan experts first listens to our client's
requirements and then provides them with best loan
solutions. Just think what you could do with a
significant boost to your bank account or cash
reserves. Pay off existing debts - reduce your
monthly
outgoings by consolidating any existing personal
loans and credit card debts. Take a close look at our
loan offers, Tell us what you want and we will do our
best to get it for you.
Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Consolidation Loan
Combination Loan
Low Down or Zero Money Financing Program
Available.
DO CONTACT US TODAY ON OUR EMAIL FOR
MORE ENQUIRIES: stevenl...@gmail.com
Awaiting your swift response soon
Regards

chintha...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2014, 12:06:50 PM6/28/14

prasanta...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2014, 7:56:16 AM7/5/14
i nee money urgent so cll me now

prasanta...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2014, 7:57:41 AM7/5/14
need some money urgent

heatherwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2014, 1:51:08 AM7/7/14
Do you need a LOAN? for Debt Consolidation, Home Improvements, for Christmas, A New Home, Investment Expansion Purposes, or even a LOAN for vacation, Contact us now with:
Email: johnfranklo...@gmail.com

Amount Needed:
Loan duration:
Names:
Gender:
State/ Country:
Phone Number :
Purpose of Loan:

heatherwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2014, 1:52:34 AM7/7/14

heatherwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2014, 1:53:27 AM7/7/14

idea....@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2014, 11:32:29 AM7/7/14
Mahesh in Kerala.my contact number 9447520626

florenc...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2014, 4:52:44 AM7/10/14

kena...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2014, 4:22:18 AM7/11/14

kena...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2014, 4:25:13 AM7/11/14
Dears please help me to survive a serious family relation problems as well as business problems. Help me as a God my mail id is drk...@gmail.com

deepakd...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2014, 9:26:30 AM7/13/14
Hi sandra!
My name is deepak and from india.I need some loan for my existing project of farming. Please help me.

Thanks
Deepak
deepakd...@gmail.com
00919937939888

dangar...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2014, 12:56:36 AM7/14/14

webnet...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2014, 9:53:42 PM7/14/14
DANSA GROUP LOAN FIRM has done it again,I am Mrs Selena Jolie, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Two kids and I was stuck in a financial situation by January 2014 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a man of God a private loan lender by name Mr Tony Stewart who gave me a loan of $100,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids
Are doing well at the moment. So dear, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 3% and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr Dangote Alico . He doesn't know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more. You can contact him through his email
via:(dansagrou...@yahoo.co.uk)

yjan...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 3:09:45 AM7/15/14
Hello client
I need some cash urjently

simon...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 7:10:05 AM7/15/14
DEAR SIR

I NEED MONEY FOR MY WIFE CEASARIAN OPERATION IF ANY ONE CAN PROVIDE INR 60000/-
FOR A CREDIT

innocent...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2014, 4:08:44 AM7/16/14
i want money please gave me some money. i am so much needy man dut to i have some domestic and job problems. please help me please

1more...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2014, 1:02:44 PM7/16/14
Message has been deleted

mgsantos...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2014, 5:11:03 AM7/17/14
Hi! I am from the Philippines. I am in need of cash right now. My salary is not sufficient to pay our bills and for my father's medication who recently had a mild stroke. Can anyone help me please. For the loan firms, if in case I apply, how will you send the money? Can you send it through paypal because it's a lot more easier and convenient. Thanks.

pssowm...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2014, 10:50:01 AM7/17/14
hai hello everybody this is pradeep kumar i am in chennai this is my number 09600588110 k my father is death so i need money for ur side from 50,000 please help and this money is used for my studies please help me anyone and my bank name is ICICI BANK K.K.NAGAR BRANCH,CHENNAI my account name is pradeep kumar.m and my account number is 007701536009 and my cust id is 530280149 please send the money this account who one is helping me i realy say GOD BLESS YOU sir/madam please help me for my studies

nic...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 5:07:14 AM7/21/14
Hi

i really could do with cash help. Just lost my purse and am homeless, in need of something to eat and change of clothes. Sadly my parents have passed away so ive no where to turn. Feels cheeky but worth a try replyimg to ur post. Any help would be appreciated?

nic...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 10:19:57 AM7/21/14
Really need some cash help. My momey was stolen and dont know how i am going to get by for 2 weeks? Any help would be appreciated.

calorsleei...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 7:23:25 PM7/21/14
Are you a business man or a woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay your bills or start a nice business? We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% contact us via email (calorsleei...@gmail.com) please don't fail to get back with this information so that we can proceed on your loan transfer urgent,

Loan Application Form

*Full Name........................
*Gender...........................
*Loan Amount Needed...............
*Loan Duration.....................
*Country..........................
*Home Address......................
*Phone Number......................

awaiting your urgent respond

calorsleei...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 7:26:32 PM7/21/14

calorsleei...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 7:29:01 PM7/21/14

calorsleei...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 7:31:27 PM7/21/14

calorsleei...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 7:34:22 PM7/21/14

calorsleei...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 7:34:47 PM7/21/14

jenniferc...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2014, 6:14:14 AM7/22/14

Do you need money urgently, Do you have bad debt and needs money
urgently to pay bills? was rejected by the bank and other financial
institutions, and that do not meet their criteria to apply for a loan?
Need business loan or to pay bills? 3% rate Fear not. We are licensed money
lenders that offer loans and short term loans. Fast approval 100%
guaranteed. jenniferc...@gmail.com
Please if you are interested
in getting a loan from our loan company all you have to do is fill the
loan application form below
So go ahead and fill out a loan
application
LOAN APPLICATION
Applicant Name: ........
Age:
Sex:....................
COUNTRY:................
Marital status..........
Occupation..............
Location:
Amount Needed ..........
Duration: ..............
Phone
Number:...........
Contact Email: jenniferc...@gmail.com

jenniferc...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2014, 6:14:57 AM7/22/14

choudhar...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2014, 8:02:11 AM7/22/14
i want loan as retunable basis 500000 lacs indian currency pls healp me
choudhar...@gmail.com

mark.luwi...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2014, 9:14:41 PM7/22/14
Hello
Do you need a quick and affordable loan to start up up your business or pay your debt ? My name is Mark Lewis we offer loan at the rate of 2% , so if you are interested in the loan get back to us with this loan application form below with this email:mark.luwi...@gmail.com

Loan application form below

Full name: _____
Required Amount: _____
Country: _____
Phone numbers: _____
Duration: _____
Monthly Income: _____
Marital Status: _____
Gender: _____
Purpose of Loan: _________
Do you speak or Hear English: _____
Have you applied before: _____

Mark Lewis

gisell...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2014, 3:08:45 AM7/26/14
Attention Please,

This is to announce to the General public about a genuine lender online that helped me when i was in financial difficulties. I am Mrs Giselle Dawn living in Manassas, USA. I was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance my business and also to buy a home. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a private loan lender by names Mr. Crist Luis who gave me a loan of $500,000USD and today my business has improved and I'm now a owner of a home. So, I'm here to let you know that if you must contact any firm with reference in getting a loan with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr. Crist Luis. He doesn't know that I'm doing this but i will like others to know that there are still some good persons out there who is still willing to assist those in financial difficulties so i decided to let people know more about him. You can contact him through his email at {cristluisl...@yahoo.com} to get a genuine loan offer today.
It is loading more messages.