Never Married Single Women Looking Secret Dating Relationship on Long-Term

anna.a...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 1:48:55 AM10/16/20
I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.

Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

corybri...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 1:50:50 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am girl i will provide video sex phone chat and nude service and pic my WhatsApp number 8427136839 ... If you are interested in a casual relationship or one-night stands

rosie....@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 1:52:18 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

i am a girl looking for a man. to stay with me in long term relationship. i am new here, have no bf. Save new. In search of a partner – 60.

even.b....@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 1:53:20 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

female in search of a life partner male 55 to 65 years. Currently, in Sydney. Genuine interests welcome. Save new. seeking for a man for long term … – 22. …

sarah....@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 1:54:46 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Call me Anytime Contact me on 9582455265 Ruth I am looking for men worthy in bed to make me orgasm and cum from your hardcore sex I want someone with the balls to make me last all …

abella...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 1:57:03 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

hi, i m from newyork looking near me partner for sex. i am open minded girl looking for casual relationship if you want fun then join with me for flirt, love, sex, romance, get laid tonight.Find Single girls for sex tonight. It may lead most of the time to having actual sex with the sexting partner, but its not compulsory to be because the partners can be from …

jenna...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 1:59:03 AM10/16/20
On Friday, 16 October 2020 11:18:55 UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am looking for a man to show me a good time, I m inexperienced, my ltr never did it for me, Now I m free and wanting to know what it s really like, I am waiting for u, u just … Save Women Seeking Men Darwin.

Sindhu

Oct 16, 2020, 2:00:23 AM10/16/20
On Friday, 16 October 2020 11:18:55 UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Hi i i Am Sindhu 22 yrs old, 8861770339 I am women seeking men, staying rally alone are you come once then trust me. i will give good enjoyment and full fill your dreams on my … Save new

Monica

Oct 16, 2020, 2:02:23 AM10/16/20
On Friday, 16 October 2020 11:18:55 UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Call me anytime Contact 6381563847 Monica I am african girl looking for men with stamina to satisfy me in all styles all night long I offer all sexual service such as kissing , … Save new. Single Sexy Want Horny guy – 29. Very real female here looking for a male who would enjoy a discreet sexual nsa relationship. just in need of and miss good fun …

Payal

Oct 16, 2020, 2:04:29 AM10/16/20
On Friday, 16 October 2020 11:18:55 UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Hi guys i am Payal nude girl Available all online sex service Nude video call Sexy audio phone call Sex chat with nude pics Only genuine person msg me My whataap no. 9758780841 Save new

diane...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:06:20 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Hey, I m 30 years Single horny girl & looking for guy with sex Tonight or day. I am very sexy & horny girl. Only real & serious person knock me.

amy.sc...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:11:54 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am a single mom, Looking for someone to sex with me. I live alone and have my own car. so I can travel if needed. want a good fuck totally free, I do not want money. If you Real … I live alone and have my own car. so I can travel if needed.

margare...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:13:09 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Not perfect but I am real. And I don't need any fake man I am looking for a real man. Fake don't work for me. Chat. Babygirl. Bulls Gap; Tennessee; United States. Offline. Woman. 18 years old. Zodiac sign: Gemini. Looking for: woman. In age: 18-20. I love to ride horses I love animals I love music, hangin out with friends I care for n

lunapeter...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:15:28 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am young girl 22 year Only call aunty bhabhi girl sex romance anytime oral sex hard core sex hand job shoft core sex call me. 07478701889

alicia.m...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:18:35 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

i am sexy girl. ineed sex you can help me plz. Only serious & interested guy direct … Save Women Looking for Men Boston.

janice.g...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:22:17 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Women in Georgia, United States. Looking for a: Man aged 28 to 50. I love to laugh, I love being outdoors, I enjoy just listening to music or a good …

larar...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:24:59 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

i am black girl looking for a white man am from rwanda .

sonja...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:28:20 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

My brother ended up not having any sexual contact with a girl until he got married at 25 (arranged marriage) and now they have a child together. My sister (too never kissed a boy) has recently gotten married too at 24 with an Indian boy she met at our Temple (both parents approved). I live in LA, a city where both men and woman tend to marry a bit …

leond...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:31:43 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am 21 year old girl studying to become a nurse, and I am also working part time. I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin. Growing up, many young guys and men wanted to hook up with me, just for sex, and I never let that happen. I also went through a rough time between my 17s and 19s, where I almost got kicked out of the house by

Aaryan

Oct 16, 2020, 2:38:11 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Hello Girls, I am Aaryan, 32 years of age, looking for broadminded girls who love fun and adventure , love to travel & enjoy life . If you are interested to travel , love going out for movies , eat out and wanna have Fu… Dating

ellal...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:40:20 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Hi there.i am looking for house wife for sex. shah dsp, I'm single. Who is this self-proclaimed authority on the subject?

Zia

Oct 16, 2020, 2:42:18 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Hi, I am Zia from Gulshan- 2. I am married but live alone in Dhaka. I am sexy boy. I need girl or married women friend for sex. If there any girl or married women feel like me then call me at 01715-199932 to be my sexy partner. You should be gentle, lovely, friendly and sexy to be my sex partner. Because I am in all of those above I mentioned ...

bliss....@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:45:11 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am looking for sexual friendship with a black man.

pauleas...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:47:17 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Hello My dear My cute name is Pinky I am Live College girl Full Night & Day I will provide phone Sex Full Nude Video calling Sex chat with Nude pics Audio sex calling

Nathany

Oct 16, 2020, 2:49:26 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Nathany is a beautiful young Brazilian girl who lives in the city of Sao Paulo, which seems to be overrun with hot young Brazilian babes. Nathany is a beautiful young Brazilian girl who lives in the city of Sao Paulo, which seems to be overrun with hot young Brazilian babes.

demainf...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:51:41 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Yes, I am young, but I want to find the wife of my youth. And each year I am forced to wait, the odds of finding a woman who can wear white at her wedding drop more and more. My female friends keep telling me, “It’s not that big of a deal, and no girls over 20 are virgins. The fact they’ve had sex doesn’t change much.” But not only do

amyl...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:53:13 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Nairobi, Kenya girls looking for men. Am 40 years old separated. seeking a serious man. am hardworking lady, principled and open minded. i love travelling, music and going to church. am the first born and I love my family very much. i grew up in upcountry.

camyta...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:54:42 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Based on my relationship history, or at least on my history of crushes on unattainable men, this fit the pattern.. Afterall, I'm a woman with daddy issues. My castle-in-the-sky construction

escort india

kelvin...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:56:36 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

My sex life has always been active but bland, which is … fine, I guess, but I want better and am newly in a position to explore. I’m excited for an upcoming date with a man I have a lot of fun

danis...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:59:43 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I continue to be astounded by the number of white men who still see me and immediately assume I am "submissive, docile, compliant, accommodating, sweet in the kitchen, tiger in the bedroom".

escorti...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:01:03 AM10/16/20

lymef...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:02:13 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am 37, a single mom and am looking to find someone, but not a boyfriend. After years of slowly losing my mojo and sexual confidence, I am slowly rediscovering my drives and desires and now want ...

toman...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:06:32 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I know it's a crazy thought, guys - but have you ever wondered what you would be like if you were a girl? If you're brave enough to say yes (or even if you're not quite THAT brave), here's a quiz you can take to find out! Come on - try it out for something different! I promise it'll be fun.

lally.p...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:09:22 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Single girl looking for a handsome man. My WhatsApp number is +19175142515 Call me also. I live in NY

levinlo...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:10:36 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am all for having sex because sex is wonderful but if you are looking for a long term deal I would wait. If nothing else just to weed out the jerks. I know lots of people have one nightstands and then it becomes a relationship but that is less likely to happen than getting hurt or cheated on. Plus, it is nice to know if there is chemistry or is it lust. Lust …

miaaam...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:12:43 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Men in my research tell me: “Once I hit 40, sex stopped being so much of a priority. I just had to focus on getting a good night’s sleep so I could go to work in the morning, make sure the ...

licyk...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:14:59 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am 37, a single mom and am looking to find someone, but not a boyfriend.After years of slowly losing my mojo and sexual confidence, I am slowly rediscovering my drives and desires

garciar...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:16:58 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

As a girl, I’m currently on an escapade to find manipulative techniques that men use on women so that I can recognize them and not get hurt. However, if you’re just meeting a girl and only intend to have her as a sex mate, this is wonderful advice. I honestly would feel a little honored to know that this much work went into seducing me, and rather …

evemi...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:23:26 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

A charming young girl. I am incredibly outgoing, sweet, loving and caring, I am looking only for a serious relationship. I recently graduated from university, now I work and communicate with people from all over the world.

walkerkr...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:26:02 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Hi, I am looking for a nice friendship with a man and get together. I would like to have a permanent friendship, not casual or friend with benefits. I have many interests and like walking and the outdoors, nature and the countryside and coast. I enjoy what I do at home and outsid.. I want other men please message me im genuine I'm real Location: …

martinje...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:29:41 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I welcome sex early and often… And any girl I am with should at least have the potential to be a romantic partner. Why? Hooking up with a girl I wouldn’t want to date is also known as “sticking dick in crazy”. At least in my experience, it doesn’t end well. The difference is whether she makes me work for it.

lorako...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:32:35 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am looking for a cute/hot/s**y 12 year old boy who wants to be my boyfriend. If you are interested PLEASE leave your name, cellphone number and/or email so I can contact you

taylorm...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:36:15 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

If you’re a man who wants that type of relationship, you might want a window into what qualities relationship-oriented women are looking for in a man. The Top 10 Qualities Women Seek in a Man #1.

licyk...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:40:24 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

"I very much love watching men masturbate. It is the sexiest thing ever. For me, it's knowing that the man is turned on and it makes me curious what he got excited about.

nannyros...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:43:29 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am lydia and i am 26 years old looking for that special someone to enjoy the rest of my life with. I think that family is most important in our life. I have high moral values. I am very sociable person. I am looking for someone who likes to live life and does whatever the day will be up to.

laney...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:46:29 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

My name is Yana.I', from Russia. I am a kind and easy-going girl, quite attractive and cheerful. I'm a teacher of russian language, I also have a beautiful lil girl, her name is Victoria.

alston...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:50:36 AM10/16/20
I'm looking for a girl named "Julie".. it's just easier that way. I got this "Julie" tattoo last year, and would prefer to not deal with it. or if you want to change your name that's cool. Location: Missouri, U.S.A. Name: Andrew I am a bit of a paradox. I am a very laid-back man who is also an insatiable adrenaline junkie. I live for the moment ...

marialo...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:52:42 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I like to think that the people I date find me somewhat intelligent, but I'm not actively looking for sapiosexual people. Man C: It doesn’t matter to me in the slightest

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:56:27 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am a single girl. i love sex. i'm looking for a sex partner.See my personal profile and contact me babe: limit my search to u/Eguna15623. use the following search parameters to narrow your results

ronilor...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 3:59:56 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I'm an unusual girl, I'll tell you right away. I'm not a calm harbor. With me you'll be like on a roller coaster, I'll keep you toned and you'll feel the taste of life, I'll fill your life with all sorts of colors. Believe I'm the girl with a surprise and I have something to surprise you. I'm a girl with a big heart, very passionate and emotional! I have a strong character, …

andreabr...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 4:03:08 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Harris County Precinct 1 is looking for a man accused of trafficking a woman he met through a dating app and forcing her into prostitution

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 4:11:32 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am simply providing one explanation of why men cheat. It's what they are built for. It is a function of the mathematics of their reproductive function. It is the by-product of longer life spans

jecqul...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 4:13:25 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am 16 and I, not any of my friends have had sex nor have much of a desire to right now. Personally it all freaks me out and I find it gross. I know that emotionally and physically I am not ready. However I would also be considered a "goodie two shoes." On another note, I know there are many girls in my grade and even younger than me that …

jame...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 4:15:43 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am so jealous, my sister and I have flirted all our lives.Most of all I would like to tell her how much I love her and enjoy the wonderful pleasure of being with her. Everything I have read suggest that sister brother sex is the best sex ever, what you have should stay between the two of you. It is no one else's business what two consenting ...

ashley....@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 4:18:02 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I always love to wear bra and panties . They feel really great and those things make me harder inside.I am looking for a women who support me. I am still a single.

chj...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 4:22:01 AM10/16/20
On Friday, 16 October 2020 11:18:55 UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

If your man is trying to change you, then he isn't the man for you. "[Women] should be looking for a man who isn't assessing them and constantly trying to upgrade them or improve

zoen...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 4:24:16 AM10/16/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I am looking for someone to play a round or two of golf with while I am in Las Vegas the first week of May. I enjoy spending time both on the course and in the clubhouse. I'm an east coast guy that lives in Chicago... Looking for a lady interested finding me a wise... ddschool | Male, Age 78 | Ghent, Belgium. In my retired stage of life , trying to be good …

christia...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2020, 1:39:44 AM10/17/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

So whether you're looking for some no-strings-attached sex or are just looking to send some naughty dating a divorced girl photos back and forth, here are our picks for the best hookup apps right now: Contacting a member through Yahoo! The novel, therefore, has numerous examples of imagery using descriptions of smell. Most women, who have experience of family life, find it hard to start dating after …

The Doctor

Oct 17, 2020, 9:29:41 AM10/17/20
In article <63567ef5-6809-44b3...@googlegroups.com>,
<christia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wro=
>te:
>> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationshi=
>p on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.=20
>>=20
>So whether you're looking for some no-strings-attached sex or are just look=
>ing to send some naughty dating a divorced girl photos back and forth, here=
> are our picks for the best hookup apps right now: Contacting a member thro=
>ugh Yahoo! The novel, therefore, has numerous examples of imagery using des=
>criptions of smell. Most women, who have experience of family life, find it=
> hard to start dating after =E2=80=A6

This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125605
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 22:39:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Never Married Single Women Looking Secret Dating Relationship on
+ Long-Term
From: christia...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups now!
BC save the Province; on 24 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP!

nannyros...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2020, 1:00:29 AM10/19/20
There are many more women than men in the world in general, hence a large number of single women. When talking about the population of Ukraine, there 60% of women. Such a ratio creates broader possibilities to date a woman from Ukraine without any inconveniences. In many strict patriarchal countries, especially where a man is allowed to have several wives, foreigners are not welcome. You …

The Doctor

Oct 19, 2020, 8:34:17 AM10/19/20
In article <d30d928c-8cd2-4326...@googlegroups.com>,
<nannyros...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 11:09:44 AM UTC+5:30, christia...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>> On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com w=
>rote:
>> > I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relations=
>hip on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.=20
>> >=20
>>=20
>> So whether you're looking for some no-strings-attached sex or are just lo=
>oking to send some naughty dating a divorced girl photos back and forth, he=
>re are our picks for the best hookup apps right now: Contacting a member th=
>rough Yahoo! The novel, therefore, has numerous examples of imagery using d=
>escriptions of smell. Most women, who have experience of family life, find =
>it hard to start dating after =E2=80=A6
>
>There are many more women than men in the world in general, hence a large n=
>umber of single women. When talking about the population of Ukraine, there =
>60% of women. Such a ratio creates broader possibilities to date a woman fr=
>om Ukraine without any inconveniences. In many strict patriarchal countries=
>, especially where a man is allowed to have several wives, foreigners are n=
>ot welcome. You =E2=80=A6

This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125610
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 22:00:28 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: nannyros...@gmail.com

infidel...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2020, 1:13:53 AM10/20/20
Hi everyone! My name is Jenna and I am new here. I like to meet new friends , have fun , listen to music and dance. I like different kind of activities and I am open for new adventures. Studying and to learning something new is such a big pleasure to me.

infidel...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2020, 1:14:05 AM10/20/20
On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 11:09:44 AM UTC+5:30, christia...@gmail.com wrote:
I am looking for someone caring, with a good sense of humor,gentle and positive person.

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2020, 9:15:56 AM10/20/20
In article <b17757dc-db7c-41a4...@googlegroups.com>,
<infidel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 10:30:29 AM UTC+5:30, nannyros...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
>> On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 11:09:44 AM UTC+5:30, christia...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>nship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.=20
>> >=20
>> > So whether you're looking for some no-strings-attached sex or are just =
>looking to send some naughty dating a divorced girl photos back and forth, =
>here are our picks for the best hookup apps right now: Contacting a member =
>through Yahoo! The novel, therefore, has numerous examples of imagery using=
> descriptions of smell. Most women, who have experience of family life, fin=
>d it hard to start dating after =E2=80=A6
>>=20
>> There are many more women than men in the world in general, hence a large=
> number of single women. When talking about the population of Ukraine, ther=
>e 60% of women. Such a ratio creates broader possibilities to date a woman =
>from Ukraine without any inconveniences. In many strict patriarchal countri=
>es, especially where a man is allowed to have several wives, foreigners are=
> not welcome. You =E2=80=A6
>
>Hi everyone! My name is Jenna and I am new here. I like to meet new friends=
> , have fun , listen to music and dance. I like different kind of activitie=
>s and I am open for new adventures. Studying and to learning something new =
>is such a big pleasure to me.

This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125614 (2 more)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 22:13:52 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: infidel...@gmail.com

The Doctor

Oct 20, 2020, 9:16:51 AM10/20/20
In article <7748718d-b1d8-4f79...@googlegroups.com>,
<infidel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 11:09:44 AM UTC+5:30, christia...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>> On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com w=
>rote:
>> > I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relations=
>hip on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.=20
>> >=20
>>=20
>> So whether you're looking for some no-strings-attached sex or are just lo=
>oking to send some naughty dating a divorced girl photos back and forth, he=
>re are our picks for the best hookup apps right now: Contacting a member th=
>rough Yahoo! The novel, therefore, has numerous examples of imagery using d=
>escriptions of smell. Most women, who have experience of family life, find =
>it hard to start dating after =E2=80=A6
>
>I am looking for someone caring, with a good sense of humor,gentle and posi=
>tive person.

This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125615 (2 more)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 22:14:04 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: infidel...@gmail.com

licyk...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2020, 1:43:11 AM10/21/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
I overall am looking for a well rounded, laid back man who is not into childish games, has a positive outlook on life, is good with open communication and knows what he wants in his life.

taylorm...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2020, 8:57:00 AM10/21/20
I need a loving affectionate trustworthy man who out going and knows how to make me feel special. Someone that can be open, honest, and kind as well as run through the streets singing and dancing hand in hand having fun..

The Doctor

Oct 21, 2020, 10:02:32 AM10/21/20
In article <60ba3e02-3d02-4700...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125620 (2 more)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 22:43:09 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: licyk...@gmail.com

The Doctor

Oct 21, 2020, 10:04:02 AM10/21/20
In article <96b9dc90-2a90-4225...@googlegroups.com>,
This spmtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125622 (2 more)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 05:56:58 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: taylorm...@gmail.com

Depeer Google GRoups now!

lorako...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2020, 4:08:56 AM10/22/20
I come from a pretty large family so i tend to be a bit loud and to a point obnoxious but im pretty outgoing and spontaneous. I am very much a tomboy being healthy and active is extremely important to me. You can find me either in the gym or some random used bookstore with my arms filled with books.

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2020, 9:29:08 AM10/22/20
In article <e7b1e9df-3a51-4766...@googlegroups.com>,
<lorako...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 6:27:00 PM UTC+5:30, taylorm...@gmail.com=
> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 11:13:11 AM UTC+5:30, licyk...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>nship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.=20
>> >=20
>> > I overall am looking for a well rounded, laid back man who is not into=
> childish games, has a positive outlook on life, is good with open communic=
>ation and knows what he wants in his life.
>>=20
>> I need a loving affectionate trustworthy man who out going and knows how =
>to make me feel special. Someone that can be open, honest, and kind as well=
> as run through the streets singing and dancing hand in hand having fun..
>
>I come from a pretty large family so i tend to be a bit loud and to a point=
> obnoxious but im pretty outgoing and spontaneous. I am very much a tomboy =
>being healthy and active is extremely important to me. You can find me eith=
>er in the gym or some random used bookstore with my arms filled with books.

This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125627 (1 more)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 01:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: lorako...@gmail.com

Depeer Google grousp now!

martinje...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2020, 1:34:21 AM10/23/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
Looking for an man across the pond with a great smile and a love for history and travel! Please be open minded and love to be outside. I'm ready to settle down and build a life, so if you're emotionally unavailable, do us both a favor and keep it moving.

The Doctor

Oct 23, 2020, 10:32:57 AM10/23/20
In article <55bf8245-d851-4056...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125631 (1 more)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 22:34:20 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: martinje...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

Krystyna Walker

Oct 24, 2020, 1:08:02 AM10/24/20
I want someone who makes me feel like I’m needed, that they absolutely adore having me around. Someone who is romantic and spontaneous, the one that dominates me and makes me feel ultimate peace knowing that someone is caring enough for me.

The Doctor

Oct 24, 2020, 10:10:04 AM10/24/20
In article <df3112ff-21be-4b29...@googlegroups.com>,
Krystyna Walker <walkerkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 11:04:21 AM UTC+5:30, martinje...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
>> On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com w=
>rote:=20
>> > I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relations=
>hip on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>> >=20
>> Looking for an man across the pond with a great smile and a love for hist=
>ory and travel! Please be open minded and love to be outside. I'm ready to =
>settle down and build a life, so if you're emotionally unavailable, do us b=
>oth a favor and keep it moving.
>
>I want someone who makes me feel like I=E2=80=99m needed, that they absolut=
>ely adore having me around. Someone who is romantic and spontaneous, the on=
>e that dominates me and makes me feel ultimate peace knowing that someone i=
>s caring enough for me.

This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125635 (1 more)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 22:08:01 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: Krystyna Walker <walkerkr...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!
Sask save the Province; on 26 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP nor SKP!

walkerkr...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2020, 1:11:45 AM10/26/20
I am looking for a man in the whole extension of the word, self confidential, very intelligent, who has strong and clear values and ideals, compatible with mine, of course and, most of all, with whom I could have an excellent communication, free of obstacles, totally open and based on the mutual confidence; a solid relationship, in which there exist intimacy and mutual knowledge of our feelings, capacities, limits, etc.. In other words, I think I am just looking for someone to share my life with.

discree...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2020, 1:24:55 AM10/27/20
I’m looking for someone kind and patient, dedicated and willing to provide and take care of me, someone special who’d let me love him and give him all my attention and affection.

The Doctor

Oct 27, 2020, 9:15:42 AM10/27/20
In article <d7448884-9312-4caa...@googlegroups.com>,
<discree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 10:41:45 AM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
>> On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 11:04:21 AM UTC+5:30, martinje...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>nship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.=20
>> >=20
>> > Looking for an man across the pond with a great smile and a love for hi=
>story and travel! Please be open minded and love to be outside. I'm ready t=
>o settle down and build a life, so if you're emotionally unavailable, do us=
> both a favor and keep it moving.
>>=20
>> I am looking for a man in the whole extension of the word, self confident=
>ial, very intelligent, who has strong and clear values and ideals, compatib=
>le with mine, of course and, most of all, with whom I could have an excelle=
>nt communication, free of obstacles, totally open and based on the mutual c=
>onfidence; a solid relationship, in which there exist intimacy and mutual k=
>nowledge of our feelings, capacities, limits, etc.. In other words, I think=
> I am just looking for someone to share my life with.
>
>I=E2=80=99m looking for someone kind and patient, dedicated and willing to =
>provide and take care of me, someone special who=E2=80=99d let me love him =
>and give him all my attention and affection.

This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125642 (1 more)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 22:24:53 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: discree...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

whois 27.57.163.225
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

refer: whois.apnic.net

inetnum: 27.0.0.0 - 27.255.255.255
organisation: APNIC
status: ALLOCATED

whois: whois.apnic.net

changed: 2010-01
source: IANA

# whois.apnic.net

% [whois.apnic.net]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255'

% Abuse contact for '27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255' is 'dsltac2n...@airtel.com'

inetnum: 27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255
netname: ABTS-DSL-MPCG
descr: Bharti Airtel Ltd, 1 Malviya Nagar Bhopal Madhya Pradesh 462003
descr: Email: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com
Contact : +91-124-4282296
country: IN
admin-c: DEL2-AP
tech-c: DEL2-AP
status: ALLOCATED NON-PORTABLE
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
mnt-irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
geoloc: 23.240122 77.406257
last-modified: 2019-02-19T13:01:57Z
source: APNIC

irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd.
e-mail: shan...@airtel.com
abuse-mailbox: dsltac2n...@airtel.com
admin-c: NS282-AP
tech-c: NS282-AP
auth: # Filtered
remarks: shan...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-07-07
remarks: dsltac2n...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-09-10
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2020-09-10T12:36:23Z
source: APNIC

person: Network Administrator for ABTS DEL
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd. - TELEMEDIA Services
address: 224, Okhla Industrial Estate
address: Phase III, New Delhi-110020
country: IN
phone: +91-11-41615533
e-mail: dsl...@airtel.com
nic-hdl: DEL2-AP
remarks: --------------------------------------
remarks: Send abuse reports to
remarks: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com
remarks: --------------------------------------
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2015-11-05T05:17:08Z
source: APNIC

% Information related to '27.57.163.0/24AS45609'

route: 27.57.163.0/24
descr: BCL-SOUTH
descr: Bharti Cellular Limited
descr: No.55,Divyashree Towers .
descr: Bannergatta Road ,
descr: Karnataka
descr: INDIA
country: IN
origin: AS45609
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
last-modified: 2010-08-16T09:41:58Z
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-SNAPSHOT (WHOIS-US3)

USA vote to dissolve the Republic !!

evemi...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2020, 1:31:05 AM10/28/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
I'm looking for a man who is honest, passionate, active, gentleman and who share my life style with.

The Doctor

Oct 28, 2020, 9:13:17 AM10/28/20
In article <1f994f6a-72c1-4354...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125646 (1 more)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 22:31:03 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: evemi...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

twosum...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 2:17:43 AM10/29/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I'd love to meet someone with a great sense of humor, mentally stable, successful and happy.

The Doctor

Oct 29, 2020, 11:19:38 AM10/29/20
In article <f986402e-fcff-4ffa...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125650 (1 more)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:17:42 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: twosum...@gmail.com

licyk...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2020, 1:15:55 AM10/30/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Hello gentlemen, do I have your attention?That's good because I am looking for a loving and understanding man. I am a plus size girl and I'm getting judged by that on a daily base almost i belive.Thats why I havent had much sex but i want it soooo bad. Is there a man that is not looking for that skinny model type girls but a girl with a little more meat on her bones A girl that wants to learn everything there is to know about sex?you would make me very happy.Big kiss

The Doctor

Oct 30, 2020, 10:07:04 AM10/30/20
In article <31d66d79-3947-41b9...@googlegroups.com>,
<licyk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wro=
>te:
>> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationshi=
>p on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.=20
>>=20
>Hello gentlemen, do I have your attention?That's good because I am looking =
>for a loving and understanding man. I am a plus size girl and I'm getting j=
>udged by that on a daily base almost i belive.Thats why I havent had much s=
>ex but i want it soooo bad. Is there a man that is not looking for that ski=
>nny model type girls but a girl with a little more meat on her bones A girl=
> that wants to learn everything there is to know about sex?you would make m=
>e very happy.Big kiss

This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125654 (1 more)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 22:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: licyk...@gmail.com

miaaam...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2020, 1:15:03 AM10/31/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
Crazy enough to be on this website. Daddy issues and a big student loan I need to pay!
Just kidding, just trying this out because I have nothing to lose. Wants to really know me? Let’s talk! :)

levinlo...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2020, 7:23:29 AM10/31/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Laughter to me is the most important thing. I'm constantly making terrible jokes, that mostly just make me laugh. haha

The Doctor

Oct 31, 2020, 11:00:21 AM10/31/20
In article <e7ccdc74-bf3c-4975...@googlegroups.com>,
<miaaam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wro=
>te:
>> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationshi=
>p on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.=20
>>=20
>Crazy enough to be on this website. Daddy issues and a big student loan I n=
>eed to pay!
>Just kidding, just trying this out because I have nothing to lose. Wants to=
> really know me? Let=E2=80=99s talk! :)

This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125658 (3 more)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 22:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: miaaam...@gmail.com

The Doctor

Oct 31, 2020, 11:01:37 AM10/31/20
In article <150f72ac-b3ca-4a2d...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125660 (3 more)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 04:23:28 -0700 (PDT)
+ Long-Term
From: levinlo...@gmail.com

Jacqueline Morton

Nov 2, 2020, 12:12:20 AM11/2/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

funny, down to Earth, very open minded

The Doctor

Nov 2, 2020, 9:06:48 AM11/2/20
In article <d014dd7b-1903-4278...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125668 (1 more)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 21:12:19 -0800 (PST)
+ Long-Term
From: Jacqueline Morton <kemch...@gmail.com>

Marklini Feraadis

Nov 3, 2020, 12:03:42 AM11/3/20
I'm looking for an older man for sex.. I'm a sexy girl and I reaaly enjoy being naughty.I think could use some heavy spanking sir!If you are really good looking, friendly and sexy you can do anything with me you want!Come and get it hot stuff!

darrenn...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2020, 4:28:36 AM11/3/20

adultsing...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2020, 4:53:48 AM11/3/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I believe that no matter how perfect two people may be for each other, it still takes work and effort to make it last. Do you agree? I want to give my love, warmth, respect and care to a man who will appreciate it and give the same back. I am looking for a man who understands that one way relationships have no future. I want to live in perfect harmony and I am looking for a man who wants the same.

danis...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2020, 8:17:16 AM11/5/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I'm a caring honest person who likes people. I'm am over weight. I appear cool and calm on the outside but underneath a person who is molton lava just waiting to be released.

The Doctor

Nov 5, 2020, 9:08:12 AM11/5/20
In article <9e4e9565-ce31-48c4...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125711 (1 more)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 05:17:15 -0800 (PST)
+ Long-Term
From: danis...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!
2020/11/11 LEst we forget!

tom andrus

Nov 6, 2020, 11:49:37 PM11/6/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

Hello I am a very erotic lady My preference is for a man between the ages of 45-65 who loves anal sex. I am a single woman and can receive / move.

The Doctor

Nov 7, 2020, 12:05:14 AM11/7/20
In article <ed11df38-75af-42f1...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125716 (1 more)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 20:49:36 -0800 (PST)
+ Long-Term
From: tom andrus <toman...@gmail.com>

camyta...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2020, 12:12:29 AM11/9/20
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wrote:
> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationship on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.
>
> Hit Me @ https://singlewomenonlinedating-01.webself.net/

I'm a BBW with shoulder-length blonde highlighted and lowlited hair, hazel eyes and a quick smile if not laugh who has a high sex drive and loves sex in general. I've not ever been with a woman and am very curious about what that's like, but very much love a good cock and someone who knows what to do with what he's got, no matter what size it is. But my curiosity is definitely the best part of me..it wont stop me from my first date with a gal!!

The Doctor

Nov 9, 2020, 9:42:27 AM11/9/20
In article <8071fae4-1486-4799...@googlegroups.com>,
<camyta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:18:55 AM UTC+5:30, anna....@gmail.com wro=
>te:
>> I am never married single looking for women for secret casual relationshi=
>p on long-term. I am searching men. I am 28 years old.=20
>>=20
>I'm a BBW with shoulder-length blonde highlighted and lowlited hair, hazel =
>eyes and a quick smile if not laugh who has a high sex drive and loves sex =
>in general. I've not ever been with a woman and am very curious about what =
>that's like, but very much love a good cock and someone who knows what to d=
>o with what he's got, no matter what size it is. But my curiosity is defini=
>tely the best part of me..it wont stop me from my first date with a gal!!

This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #125723 (1 more)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 21:12:27 -0800 (PST)
+ Long-Term
From: camyta...@gmail.com
It is loading more messages.