Grant to Evidence Action

Catherine Hollander

Jan 3, 2018, 2:19:35 PM1/3/18
to newly-published-g...@googlegroups.com
In December of 2017, Evidence Action received a GiveWell Incubation Grant of $800,000 for general operating support. Evidence Action intends to use this support to fund a deficit in its operating budget: https://www.givewell.org/charities/evidence-action/dec-2017-grant.

We made this grant with two goals in mind: (a) to support the development of programs that could be future top charities (the goal of our Incubation Grants program), and (b) to support the Deworm the World Initiative and No Lean Season, programs run by Evidence Action that are GiveWell top charities.

--
Catherine Hollander
www.GiveWell.org