Shallow investigation of governance of solar radiation management

Devin Jacob

Oct 1, 2015, 8:28:21 PM10/1/15
to newly-published-g...@googlegroups.com, newly.p...@openphilanthropy.org
We recently published a shallow investigation of governance issues surrounding research on solar radiation management for the Open Philanthropy Project: http://www.givewell.org/labs/causes/SRM-governance

All cause investigations for the Open Philanthropy Project are linked on this page: http://www.givewell.org/labs/causes

We're not planning to write conclusions for each of our shallow investigations, but instead to focus on laying out some facts from quick research. We use our shallow investigations to help determine how to prioritize future work on the Open Philanthropy Project.

--
Devin Jacob