Re: Mentoring

Dan Bernier

Jun 9, 2014, 7:59:32 AM6/9/14
to Sara Hamilton, newha...@googlegroups.com, Casey Steven Watts, Alena Ruby Gribskov
Hi Sara,

It was great meeting you, too! While I'd love to mentor Bootcamp students, I won't be able to this July. I'm passing this on to nh.rb now.

New Haven Rubyists: Sara Hamilton is looking for mentors for students in the YEI Tech Bootcamp this July. If you have a bit of time this summer, and would like to mentor, let her know!

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Sara Hamilton <sara.h...@yale.edu> wrote:
Hi Dan!

It was great meeting you and the other Rubyists last night. That was such a welcoming crowd, and I learned so much. I'm emailing you to ask you if you would be willing to be a mentor for the Bootcamp students as they work on their final projects. It's a small time commitment for three weeks in July, and we would love to have someone as knowledgable and personable as you to give advice to the Bootcampers. I'm attaching a doc with more information if you're interested! Also, would you mind sharing with the NewHaven.rb group in case any of them are interested?

Thanks so much,
Sara