(JOB) - One of Connecticut’s top startup needs 2 web developers (East Hartford, CT)

Jeremy1217

May 20, 2013, 10:27:09 AM5/20/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com

Come join Umbie Health Corp. it’s a fast growing startup that is expanding its team.

DEVELOPER – Umbie Health

We’re changing the way healthcare is done.  So many healthcare startups focus on the consumer (patients) or the Insurance companies (payers), but we are focused on the providers (doctors, dentist, etc).  Providing them with sexy web and mobile application to help them run their business, manage cost, and increase patient care.

Our growing team is looking to add two Developers to the Umbie Health family. We are looking for people passionate about building beautiful web and mobile applications, learning new technologies, and working in a fast pace startup environment while having lots of fun doing it.

About you:

·       You must want to do big things

·       Detailed and organized, ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently

·       Curiosity to learn about new technologies and different approaches

·       Resourceful and self-initiating, likes fast-paced environments

·       Can work independently and in a collaborative team, no cubicles here

·       Big ideas over big egos, the sum is greater than the parts

·       Recent college graduates are in encouraged to apply

The role:

·       You must be a great Ruby developer

·       Experience with web languages Ruby (preferred), Javascript, Python, or PHP

·       Experience working SQL

·       You must be able to show us a commercial website/application or large open source project that you have developed (on your own or as part of a team)

·       Experience with front-end development (CSS/HTML)

·       Experience with lean product development and agile principles

·       Bonus Points: Experience managing a full cycle product development process - from concept to user stories to features

If this sounds like you please contact us right away!  hr @ umbiehealth.com