This Weds: New Haven JS has a talk on Angular, at SeeClickFix

Dan Bernier

Mar 25, 2013, 2:14:31 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com
This will be like a regular NH.rb meeting, except on Angular - and better, because Kyle Jensen (@kljensen) will be there!

Beer & pizza, hanging with local hackers, learning about Angular. What's not to like?

See you there.

--
twitter @danbernier
http://wordcram.org | http://newhavenrb.org

Diego Scataglini

Mar 25, 2013, 2:25:42 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com
Dan, I don't see this on meetup.
Is it there and i am just not seeing it?

Dan Bernier

Mar 25, 2013, 2:52:41 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com
Nope - it's not part of NH.rb, it's part of NH.js (and they don't have a meetup yet).

Jonathan E. Magen

Mar 25, 2013, 2:53:15 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com
Last Tuesday, I gave an Angular.js talk at Google's offices in NYC.
Sadly, the video hasn't been posted yet.

Heartz.

http://www.meetup.com/AngularJS-NYC/events/108921922/

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Dan Bernier <danbe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> --

Jonathan E. Magen
http://www.yonkeltron.com
GTALK: yonke...@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/yonkeltron
ב"ה

Dan Bernier

Mar 25, 2013, 3:10:09 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com
Dude, you told Googlers how to use their own framework?

Inline image 1
bebe-whoaaa.jpg

Diego Scataglini

Mar 25, 2013, 4:04:41 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com
Well! they are pretty freaking fragmented when it comes to the client side, aren't they?
Angular, gwt, google closure, and there is another one which I forget.

Maybe they need a 3rd party to remind them to pick one.
bebe-whoaaa.jpg

Diego Scataglini

Mar 25, 2013, 4:10:03 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com
Dan,
Why don't you post it on nh.rb meetup?
I have no problem with that and my opinion is the only one that counts :D

Not everybody on that group is on this list, I believe.
I am pretty sure people would be interested in it.

bebe-whoaaa.jpg

Joel Nimety

Mar 25, 2013, 4:12:18 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com
That's cool by me too. Maybe we can help them get their meetup.com setup on Weds?

Diego, Kyle is looking for someone to run the group.  You've had so many great ideas so far... :)
bebe-whoaaa.jpg

Diego Scataglini

Mar 25, 2013, 4:17:27 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com
yeoman.io is the other javascript "framework" I couldn't remember and I also forgot dart.
Yeah, google is all over the place. I don't think they know which frameworks are their own anymore :D
Good going Jonathan.

bebe-whoaaa.jpg

Diego Scataglini

Mar 25, 2013, 4:19:30 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com
Joel,
yeah, if it's ok to have the same kind of involvement as I do with the ruby one :D
I am so busy I can make it to any meetup, really.
My availability lately has shrunk to some mondays ;(
bebe-whoaaa.jpg

Joel Nimety

Mar 25, 2013, 4:20:14 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com
it's cool, we wouldn't want to cut into your salsa dancing time :)
bebe-whoaaa.jpg

Diego Scataglini

Mar 25, 2013, 5:52:07 PM3/25/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com