Reading simple-binary raw format (NetStation-EGI)

Margarita R Olazar

Sep 26, 2016, 10:49:17 AM9/26/16
to Neural Ensemble
Dear all,

I have a problem reading EEG data from simple-binary raw format (NetStation EGI). I try to read this file using neo.io.RawBinarySignalIO, but I can't get the eegdata by channel and event data. My file is unsegmented source file.
I want to know if NEO can read EGI simple-binary raw format file. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me.

All the best,

Margarita.

Andrew Davison

Sep 3, 2017, 4:50:18 PM9/3/17
to Neural Ensemble, margarita...@gmail.com
Dear Margarita,

I'm sorry no-one got back to you on this. If you are still interested in using Neo to read your data, please could you open a ticket on the Neo issue tracker at https://github.com/NeuralEnsemble/python-neo/issues/new

Many apologies,

Andrew

Samuel Garcia

Sep 4, 2017, 5:37:50 AM9/4/17
to neurale...@googlegroups.com
Dear Margarita,
EGI is not implemented yet in neo.
python mne is able to read I think see: http://martinos.org/mne/stable/generated/mne.io.read_raw_egi.html

Some people in my Lab will also need this format, so I plan to implement it maybe this autumn.

Best,

Samuel