CK this Sunday may be a little nuts... 4/28

Brendan Keating

Apr 28, 2013, 1:46:01 PM4/28/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Marguerite passed us a warning that Card Kingdom is going to be a little crazy tonight, as Dragon's Maze pre-release starts at 5pm and goes until 10. No idea on the number of people who will be there, or whether or not there'll be room for us, but I *think* events are kept to the tournament room there, so we should still be able to find room and such.

My suggestion is some of us show up early and queue for tables at cafe mox. Orrrr.... if there are people so inclined, we could get some cash together and rent one of the cool rooms for a couple hours this evening... If everyone together gets $100 of food, it's free for us for 5 hours. Thoughts?

Brendan Keating

Apr 28, 2013, 1:51:23 PM4/28/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Quoth Marguerite about today:
it's 72 players and it's in the tournament room and the adjoining TCG room, though the sunday evening prereleases are usually the least-crazy of the weekend's events. there may be room in the cafe, but i won't know til later

Riley Scott

Apr 28, 2013, 1:53:18 PM4/28/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Last Pre Release we had to play on the covered war gaming tables, just fyi