Netrunner Seattle Update

Prunesquallor

Jun 19, 2013, 5:36:11 PM6/19/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget, Regionals are coming up this weekend Sat June 22, (Uncle's Games in Bellevue, Crossroads Mall), get registered noonish for a prompt 12:30 start.  Exclusive regionals-only prizes provided by Uncle's.  https://www.facebook.com/events/265934686886604/?ref=2

Most activity in terms of connecting for games is now happening on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/438409439586203/

Also, there's now a bboard for discussion of strategy, deck lists and so on,  http://nwnetrunners.forumatic.com/index.php

Sam W

Jun 20, 2013, 4:13:39 PM6/20/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
I've been absent from CK for going on 2 months due to some personal issues, but I'm super excited for this weekend.  Hope to see everyone there, and if anyone from anywhere between freemont and northgate needs or wants a ride, I can fit 4 more in my car, just shoot me an email.

sam.witticaster(at)gmail.com

Good luck everyone!