Wednesday Night Netrunning in Renton, 6pm-10pm @ Luther's Table (419 South 2nd Ste 1)

Ian Liddle

Apr 5, 2013, 6:42:09 PM4/5/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
For all you Netrunners living / working / playing in or near Renton, we're now holding weekly sessions at Luther's Table from 6pm to 10pm, on Wednesdays.*

Fun Facts:
  • The venue is all ages
  • Good coffee, beer and food are available
  • Plenty of tablespace to spread out
  • Free & convenient parking
  • Free wi-fi
  • Playing games other than Netrunner is cool too!
Bring your friends, and make some new ones!

*We used to play on Thursdays, but between CK & Greenlake Games Thursday sessions, and LT's open mic, this day works much better.

Ian Liddle

Apr 17, 2013, 10:49:40 AM4/17/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there a little after 6pm; look for the people with Android Netrunner boxes!

Allen

Apr 17, 2013, 7:15:12 PM4/17/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Hello from a new player that lives and works in Kent. I'm hoping I can make it Renton to get 'Educated' this evening. I have 1 core and all published data packs (unopened) - still waiting for the sleeves I ordered.

Looking forward to it!

Ian Liddle

Apr 18, 2013, 1:57:54 AM4/18/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
We had a good turnout, and a great time! 5 netrunners (3 of which were fairly new to the game, just breaking in their core sets) ran 2 games at a time, with deckcrafting and random other games going alongside.

Thanks to everyone for coming out; hopefully next week will be even bigger / better, and I'll make sure we get the back room reserved next time.

Neo

Apr 18, 2013, 1:06:52 PM4/18/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm new to the group & just recently got Netrunner (including all the available data packs)  Been trying to find a group to learn & play with.  Glad to know there is a group on the South End.   Looks like I miss yesterday's meet-up but hope to meet you guys next week!

Ian Liddle

Apr 28, 2013, 12:14:20 AM4/28/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Recap of Wednesday the 24th:
We had a decent turnout this last week, with 5 runners, 3 of which were new faces, and got in about 5 games between us.

David and Allen faced off with core Jinteki vs core Shaper, (the classic first game matchup) and if I remember correctly, the game was close (6-6) but ended in Jinteki's favor with a Junebug flatline. Meanwhile, I coached first-time players Richard and Loren in an NBN vs Criminal match, which ended in NBN's favor.

The next two games were a blur; I clearly remember nachos and a tasty beer, but not much else. The final game was me vs Allen, Jinteki RP / many-remotes vs an experimental Kate build. Jinteki won (7-3, I think), and between the games we went over Allen's decklist and came away with some good ideas for improvement.

All in all a great night! I think we'll see even more turnout next week, and will try to reserve the back room for the 1st.

Ian Liddle

May 21, 2013, 5:07:24 PM5/21/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
I was out of town last week, but we're back on track this week and expecting a good turnout. See you at Luther's Table around 6pm!

Ian Liddle

May 29, 2013, 4:45:27 PM5/29/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else interested in running tonight in Renton?

Ian Liddle

Jun 17, 2013, 5:58:58 PM6/17/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
We had a great turnout last week! Hope to see you all again; bring your friends, let's run some Nets in Renton!